Extreme Weather

Sooooo, we’re just on hold here? The sandstorms make many planets unplayable.

Just do what I do
Play monster hunter and pretend it’s a boundless hunting update :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#animal crossing because no fishing in boundless ^^

1 Like

If on PC, Simoyd’s weather mod does fix it… unfortunately that is no help for those on PS4 so hopefully the devs correct it soon.

1 Like

Thank you for this! I am on pc,:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it is here in case you can’t find it easily.

4 Likes

Wow. This is a real issue. Its first time I left a hunt due to sand storms. This really needs to be addressed. Being on a ps4 it really sucks heading onto a planet with storms. I am on boori and thank God it hasn’t hit me there.

It is truly awful. Everywhere. On every planet

Took this during the hunt tonight

2 Likes

Same issue here. Been going on for a few days now

1 Like

well given rental planets out soon™ one would expect them to fix the weather effects before, else good luck seeing your new shiny planet.

It really shouldn’t be nauseating to play a game, or for that matter closer towards it feels there should be an epilepsy warning on this (Don’t Speed Brew during a duststorm…)

Note: The quality of the duststorm is just poor, always was. what has changed is the frequency and length of them recently.

1 Like

Sorry haven’t played a lot the past few weeks (irl bs i have to take care of). But during the fueling round last last night I noticed the sand storm effect on Lamblis.

Also noticed it kind of follows the current weather rules. Like if you go inside it kind of “clears” up.

Yeah it’s annoying and blocks visibility but if i am honest. I find it fitting on Lamblis.
It makes more sense then rain and snow on a “lava” world.

2 Likes

Weather Effects just means it’s getting closer to Holloween Spoooooky gonna get Worse (O.O)

2 Likes

Haven’t been on a lot but it’s been annoying.

Has @james or @Leahlemoncakes said anything yet? I assume they’re aware and it’s fixable.

James was collecting info and said it looks like a recurrence of a bug they squashed in the past. Nothing definitive, but it sounded like something they already know how to fix.

The bug before was only on planets where there was sandstorms as a weather event. Now they are on every planet. Even on regions where there are NO sand

3 Likes

I guess it was vdragon that made it sound like it was a repeat of the old issue.

1 Like

I was hunting/gathering on Grov T yesterday and kept getting sandstorms for weather. Never bothered me before; however yesterdays storms were pretty intrusive. As in not being able to see the monsters I was fighting on meteor drops. I have never noticed this effect being so intense before or with snow storms or rain. Maybe it’s my monitor. Not complaining about it (well maybe just a little). Just wondering if others are having the same effect.

1 Like
2 Likes

Ty Host. I searched sand storms and it didn’t come up. Maybe they could merge this topic into that one.

2 Likes

Obviously, from what I could understand, it is an unfortunate bug which will remain to be solved. Everyone has been eating sand for a week, with general incomprehension ^^