Extreme Weather

I was hoping it was just Planet Brown rolling in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In some way I dislike it especially when I was on Beckon and it was raining all the time then flipped to sand storm mode forever… but on the flip side… I kind of like the look. Makes the world feel more “survival-ish”…

The sand storms were Also Angel as well last night and continued up to the point I logged off. Logged in the morning to check if it had stopped but was still happening.

Throwing a spanner into the works, I don’t think it’s just sand storms. It’s been snowing pretty much constantly at Sky Diamond Mall on Cephonex Merika for the past couple of days, with very small breaks in between each storm. It seems to be happening over glaciers, as I can see another glacier that has perma-snow from here too. Something seems to have broken the weather system entirely.

Same, either complete bright snow or a good long duststorm. (Arie) Logging back off.

Really want an option to just turn all weather effects off once and for all.

3 Likes

Same stormy storm happening at AluTech and DK Mall. I think it’s targeting shops :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Near my shop on Tana at DK Mall. Sand blowing constantly and plenty of obscurment.

Yeah, basically particles reflecting the light when they shouldn’t or too much. (forged tools with glow and character glow passive - either one makes the effect worse)
Beside that crazy sight issue it also seems to cause flickering with the fire beam of active meteors.

Did you find the typo extremly annoying?

I was thinking the same thing. Might have to quarantine until the storms have passed…

Super dense fog on Raxxa…

I got it on Finata last night. Even when I was inside buildings. It’s very annoying! :grin:

4 Likes

Same, who set the Cardass sandstorm flag to global? 3:<

2 Likes

Fanata and Niia Zed are the same. It’s hellish trying to see. Am glad it’s a bug and not some update! :joy:

I would love that option, too. Particularly snow and sandstorm.

2 Likes

IMO this is a great example of why we should have that option. Give us the option to remove or significantly reduce weather please.

I do wonder why/how this happened suddenly. Code reversion accident? Improper/accidental use of time codes?

5 Likes

I’m telling you, it’s just Planet Brown making its slow but very grand entrance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They’ve implemented a climate change model linked to real Earth data… pretty awesome technical implementation from what I’ve seen. It’s the first step in developing the matrix and moving us toward taking the blue pill…

2 Likes

@DEV-HQ
Since we suffer so much from sandstorms in our Universum at the moment …
… we need a nice EXO to escape from this bad :boundless: weather :thinking:

2 Likes

I found out what’s creating the fog…

tenor (1)

ITS US!!!

5 Likes