Extreme Weather

I think there are sandstorms everywhere tonight.
Something weird is going on

2 Likes

Looks like a bug

1 Like

It is a terrible bug at the moment.

2 Likes

Last place is a T1 planet:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if there is a correlation but since the appearance of this sandstorm, when I hunt on Cephonex, there are unusual wildstoks. They are three times the size and appear on level 1 meteorites. I thought it was an event.

1 Like

It has been horrible the last few days on at least several planets, Tana being one. I have never seen it like that in the roughly 3mo since I started. I would have noticed because itā€™s triggering my migrainesā€¦it sucks. Hopefully the bug can be fixed soon!

3 Likes

Nah just 2020 stuff happeningā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can someone please fix the title typo lol

yep, the same i realized a few days on lasiana

Fixed. Glad I wasnā€™t the only bugged by that :sweat_smile:

Yay, thank-you it was bugging me just a little lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty cool video @Kirinvar, Iā€™ve never seen it before.

Back to the main topic, thanks to everyone who provided screenshots, GIFs and videos. Iā€™ve not seen this in game so far, but itā€™s been added to the bug database anyway. Is there any other additional information that can be provided which would increase the chances of this occurring? For example:

• If it occurs on certain world types.
  • If the characters were holding certain items with specific boons.
  • If the characters had certain skills, like the Light Source Epic.
1 Like

I have been getting this also, noticed it this morning on Antar VI (Tier 2). Its pretty intrusive when holding my Light Source Totem, but also very noticeable without :slight_smile:

I use the light source epic and have been seeing these sandstorms

1 Like

Not everyone sees at the same time, I had others talking about it when it was normal and clear for me, then appeared later. Different planets at different times, also seems different intensity on different planets

1 Like
  • Possibly certain biomes or worlds? I noticed it on Maryx, Shedu, Imoco, Alcyon, Deltaā€¦I just went to portal hubs and started walking in no specific direction.
  • I tried holding different items, even holding no items & it didnā€™t seem to change anything.
  • I donā€™t have light source epic on any of my characters/alts, nor did I have it on the tools I was using. I did have forged tools on me (grapples & hammers).
2 Likes

This has happened to me - I also noticed others complaining about it at the same time in our hunt (so same planet). I see it on all planets i frequent, which would be cephonex merika, circarpous and shedu tier.

Lamblis is also effectet, it`s sometimes so bad that you are nearly blind.
Lightsource totem empowers the effect :frowning:

Both Ceph and Finata I had Cardass-strength storms. Ceph I didnā€™t click until the same thing happened in Finata! Iā€™ll try and grab screenshots if it happens again :grin:

Itā€™s actually a gravitational side-effect of all the new sovereign/creative worlds getting closer :wink:

7 Likes