Extreme Weather

Happens in main dome area and hub.

1 Like

Yes, I noticed it returned recently as well.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing this on pretty much every planet I’ve been to today. I’ve been wondering what it was, but I guess it’s a bug?

1 Like

We too are experiencing it here on Refgar, it’s so bad at times I have to stop moving entirely to not get a headache since I see out of only 1-eye it causes extreme flickering just running that it hurts.

We just wanna know, Who opened King Tut’s Tomb? Who let the mummy’s out?

4 Likes

I have been experiencing this as well on Tana, glad to see it isn’t just me.

1 Like

Been experiencing it a lot recently, bugs me a lot when I’m trying to lead hunts. Mainly on serpensarindi for me

I have no idea.

8 Likes

Arie just got hit by a severe case of it…

1 Like

I too have noticed it on Tana for sure and Sossori as well.

1 Like

Getting it on Ceph Merika too and I never used to notice it before. Thought it was really weird seeing that

1 Like

It probably fits Ceph’s environment better than it does in the green, flowery fields of Sorissi where our sand is dark red. Assuming everyone is getting the same tan-orange storms?

1 Like

Yeah, hitting me on Tana. And also when I visited Circ, Raxxa, and Maryx. Same color, tan orange sandstorm.
Figured it was a prelude to incoming Titans…

1 Like

Also have this issue occurring

1 Like

Seems like it is everywhere

I am uploading videos to twitter from Alder and Delta that I just took

https://twitter.com/MSioui/status/1300976529317429248?s=19

https://twitter.com/MSioui/status/1300977406015045633?s=19

3 Likes

It was “removed” in release 242

But has somehow found its way back into the game recently, I am guessing during one of the mini patches.

4 Likes

Before the first “fix” there were a few threads about how it affected players

2 Likes

Issue is occurring in Flan, Galen, Serp, Alcyon. Almost makes a person sick trying to do anything for more than a few minutes

2 Likes

[Beckon] also suffers from this extreme effect
… Please try to fix it or remove it, it makes me dizzy :-1:

3 Likes

Can confirm. I just ran through several planets T4 and higher…and it looks the same on all of them.

1 Like

So I’ve been set up on Maryx now for about 2 months and now, all of a sudden, there’s a sandstorm right on my shop lol. I’ve never seen sandstorms here. Are they new? Also, why do they have to flash so much? Its giving me a headache :joy:

1 Like