Also have this issue occurring

1 Like

Seems like it is everywhere

I am uploading videos to twitter from Alder and Delta that I just took

https://twitter.com/MSioui/status/1300976529317429248?s=19

https://twitter.com/MSioui/status/1300977406015045633?s=19

3 Likes

It was “removed” in release 242

But has somehow found its way back into the game recently, I am guessing during one of the mini patches.

4 Likes

Before the first “fix” there were a few threads about how it affected players

2 Likes

Issue is occurring in Flan, Galen, Serp, Alcyon. Almost makes a person sick trying to do anything for more than a few minutes

2 Likes

[Beckon] also suffers from this extreme effect
… Please try to fix it or remove it, it makes me dizzy :-1:

3 Likes

Can confirm. I just ran through several planets T4 and higher…and it looks the same on all of them.

1 Like

So I’ve been set up on Maryx now for about 2 months and now, all of a sudden, there’s a sandstorm right on my shop lol. I’ve never seen sandstorms here. Are they new? Also, why do they have to flash so much? Its giving me a headache :joy:

1 Like

I think there are sandstorms everywhere tonight.
Something weird is going on

2 Likes

Looks like a bug

1 Like

It is a terrible bug at the moment.

2 Likes

Last place is a T1 planet:

2 Likes

I don’t know if there is a correlation but since the appearance of this sandstorm, when I hunt on Cephonex, there are unusual wildstoks. They are three times the size and appear on level 1 meteorites. I thought it was an event.

1 Like

It has been horrible the last few days on at least several planets, Tana being one. I have never seen it like that in the roughly 3mo since I started. I would have noticed because it’s triggering my migraines…it sucks. Hopefully the bug can be fixed soon!

3 Likes

Nah just 2020 stuff happening… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can someone please fix the title typo lol

yep, the same i realized a few days on lasiana

Fixed. Glad I wasn’t the only bugged by that :sweat_smile:

Yay, thank-you it was bugging me just a little lol

1 Like

That’s a pretty cool video @Kirinvar, I’ve never seen it before.

Back to the main topic, thanks to everyone who provided screenshots, GIFs and videos. I’ve not seen this in game so far, but it’s been added to the bug database anyway. Is there any other additional information that can be provided which would increase the chances of this occurring? For example:

• If it occurs on certain world types.
  • If the characters were holding certain items with specific boons.
  • If the characters had certain skills, like the Light Source Epic.
1 Like