Fading away again

Sorry guys,
I am going to fade away again. I’ll still follow the forum ofc and log in once in a while but for now the game is more frustrating than fun. I am not a huge survivalist and having to travel long distance to harsh places to get basic resources isn’t my forte. Again sorry, hope to see you soon.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Mittekemuis, hope to see you return sometime soon.

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll be back and ready to rumble. :boundless:

1 Like

Cant we help with information at least aboout what u need?

2 Likes

I agree with @Kawwak. There’s too many people wanting and willing to help out where the game lacks for you to just stop playing. The game is at a crucial stage with a HUGE update about to go live. You don’t wanna miss that. @Mittekemuis

3 Likes

I’m always happy to help someone gather resources! :smiley:

3 Likes

I will be back for the update don’t worry. That is why I keep following the forum. Ever since it has become hard to find Iron it has become a drag. Thanks for offering guys but don’t worry I backed this game because I believe it and I still do :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I see exactly what you mean.

Today I was grinding a few hours for gems but it was a waste of my time.
Gems are getting too hard to find to even go look for them. So I gave up on gems.

Also iron is getting more and more difficult to find.

This is why I have decided to quit my shop and use the resources that I find for myself. Now I understand why people no longer have active shops !

Then I rather start a new building project, instead of getting frustrated with the game.

I will empty the space soon where my shop is so another person can claim that area to start his/her own shop.

1 Like

Iron and copper have become more common in the test branch. And from what I’ve heard testing branch is pretty fun.

You could give it a try.

Well, I am not playing the test version at all. So that will not help me keeping my shop open on the regular online server, right ?

No it will not, live and test version share different versions of the game. Anything done in test doesn’t affect live, and anything done in live will not affect test.

Also test only has Solum, Epsilo and Vulpto available.

Wait so have they not implemented seperate regeneration for resources yet? I remember reading that “the game will be constantly checking for resources and adding more when it feels necessary” somewhere. Is this merely a planned feature, and currently worlds in live don’t regenerate any resources?

Then playing on the test server is not going to help me at all Dzchan94.

When parts of the game become frustrating to me then I just go do other things instead.

You said you were getting frustrated with the game. I recommended the test version since it’s a different experience from the live version, that’s it.

1 Like

But test version changes will come to live sooner or later, anything can change so I dont recommend to demolish your shop, because they will fix problems. Anyway until that I can introduce you some good iron locations even now, but cant speak about gems. (Anyway without gems you can still sell all other non-gem tools). I think gem hunting will be a greater task anyway, gem tools and weapons will be so unique in the future that you will keep them for yourself, only the best gem-hunters will be able to sell those. (And if you ask me its a good thing, because everybody used only gem tools, which is a little bit odd.) Of course nowadays many people have a lot of gems, because at pre-redistribution they stockpiled them, but in 1.0 in the greatest tool-weapon shops you will be able to buy mostly steel tools (titanium are nearly as good as gems), and you will need to find gems by yourself or find someone who is a gemhunter.

Yeah I understand that. But that will not solve my problem on the live server where I play now.
So the test server is not an option for me.

Now I can do 3 things:

1. Do different things on the live server where I play now and not lose progress/materials etc.
  2. Start all over on the test server.
  3. Stop playing Boundless for a while.

So I rather stop the shop (frustrating part) and do other things as option 2 and 3 don’t sound good at all to me.

All the iron are probably at @Kawwak 's flying fortress :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Iron is not the issue for me.

But I also know what you mean when you said you needed to keep the shop up. I know how it feels like to keep your stocks on your merchants or auction house up. ITS WORK!!! In every game I have been in… its work…

Well If its gems, then I have to disappoint you, because if they will be even a little bit easier to find in the future they never will be as abundant as before, cause said reasons. But im thinkink about a greater community project lately, and maybe I will give up my “bridge-tower-house” and my therka market gleam pillar because the plots I need for it. How much plots do you have? :blush: