Failed to connect to ga.me port 443?

Hi i have just bought the game through steam and i have tried to play it after trying to play the game failed to connect to ga.me port 443. i tried making an account but it failed to connect to ga.me port 443, so i tried to make an account same problem. i then create an account on the website which worked so i thought i was getting some where… then i try it again only to learn its not working still. does anyone have advice i legit have no idea what to do and i cant find this problem anywhere someone if you have any advice or have been here comment your problem. if not ill just refund the game in a week due to not even being able to play it

This is normally:

1. Antivirus software stopping the game from accessing the game server.
  2. Firewall software stopping he game from accessing the game server.
  3. These could be on your local machine or router.

Try tweaking these to allow the game to connect.

Additionally, make sure that your system is fully up to date.

Finally, share a game log so that we can working what is failing.

Check that your firewall is allowing Boundless.exe and BoundlessLauncher.exe through. The exe’s are in (assuming default Steam install) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Boundless\

INFO …\src\steam\steam.cpp:919 (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetAuthSessionTicket) Got auth token (234 bytes)
INFO …\src\browserfeatures\httprequest.cpp:796 (turbulenz::HttpRequest::PerformSyncRequest) !! curl error: Failed to connect to ga.me port 443: Timed out
INFO …\authentication\authentication.cpp:454 (turbulenz::authentication::GetAuthenticationToken) Failed to signin with embedded credentials: Failed to connect to ga.me port 443: Timed out

Did you check your firewall and anti-virus? That seems the most likely issue.