FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

gleam is red in the pictures

3 Likes

Are you supposed to get the link to create your world right after ordering?

Yes. In the email, the sender will be Wonderstruck & the subject will be your order #
The link in that email will say “configure your world”.
That takes you to the customization form.

It’s the 2nd email…

1 Like

I didn’t click purchase, just referring to the main page as I see it on my phones browser. Good to know but I’d suggest that was on the main page as well.

@majorvex I’m wondering, do you get to chose the names of each region?

pounds look like this £

You get to name your planet, but not the regions.

How would I know when my planet is ready I have purchased and customised my world I submitted the form but in game I cannot redeem my code do I have to wait u till the code is redeemable?

There’s nothing more you need to do. The world key code was automatically applied. Your world isn’t ready yet. When it is, you’ll see it in the places - worlds menu in-game. This may take up to 24 hours.

Wait, so… the regions get weird german/spanish-sounding names like on the known world? Eeeeewh, that’s a total downer… For months, I was imagining how I would name zones depending on the biomes to have something personal…
Not looking forward to more random alien names like “Turris Herdingen” (a zone on Party World where Malentir and I are trying things)…

1 Like

I usually can’t pronounce any of the region names haha

When I was on Arie, I did notice some sounded somewhat spanish-ish. I remember things like “Foresta”. On Raxxa, we have regions with words like “Labyrinthus”.

EDIT : I figured on Creative, you have access to all holiday items, which is a great thing for people like me who roll their eyes at time-limited events.

I think those are available now because during the birthday celebration event, we have access to all event items - past & present. Make 'em while you can update: just the head gear :wink: :blush:

Maybe just the wearables…lemme double check.

Oooooowh, really?!
God damn it all. I just saw I could craft all Oorty things on Party World and was like “OH THANK GOD”.
Now I’m suddenly super bummed out, if you’re right and it’s just because it’s the Birthday event.
WHY JAMES, WHY?!?

It looks like it’s a Creative world thing because you can give yourself any item (except the Wayfarer totem if you don’t have a backer account).

It’s just the wearables head gear from the past & present that are available right now on survival planets.

so I very well could have missed this when reading the thread, but what is the best way to get to your planet when it arrives? normal totem and warp augment or is there another way that I missed?

1 Like

It will also be visible from the sanctum and you can then warp to it right away using the Worlds tab!!!

2 Likes

oh perfect thank you!