Keep things interesting - Sovereign planet skill points

(They prob wouldn’t be called skill points, but using that since everyone knows how it works)

Maybe add a selection of “planet-wide abilities” for that planet (not attached to the players) that could be earned or purchased somehow.

• Swim 2x faster
  • Triple jump
  • 2x running speed
  • Re-name regions (idea from FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World)
  • Change water color
  • Change atmosphere/color
  • Change minimum plot size (from the Owned Worlds thread, but I can’t locate the comment)
  • Change creature colors
  • Ability to keep up to x creatures per world as permanent “pets” (move them to any place, they don’t aggro, they don’t die)
  • Ability to turn one hopper into a sports ball
  • Ability to make any 50k+ prestige beacon structure a “landmark feature” (if you unplot it, it stays). Once it receives landmark status it cannot be edited by anyone. It can only be removed entirely with a landmark removal/reclaim tool. Landmarks may also be submitted to the player-creations thread, for consideration of being added into the game for other players to place on their planets.
5 Likes

This could be unlocked after reaching certain level on feats

This one could be unlocked after you map 100% your planet

4 Likes

dont agree to this.
the last 2 days i only saw topics like “give me more i have a planet”

1 Like

Nothing wrong with making suggestions for fun things that could be added to a game. :wink:
Nobody here is demanding anything.

2 Likes

I wish I had swim 2x faster I mapped 2 90ish % Water planets today :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I grant thee, the honorable aquatic trophy :fish:

1 Like

Past you could have used Gleambow pops :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or maybe universal buffs that are unlocked per planet for the main universe too.

I think new per-player buffs(or new universal buffs) would be a great new thread.

This thread is about adding some fun planet skill points - kinda like guild buffs. Instead of everything the same-o. :wink: :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think Sovereign planets need to be anymore beneficial than they already are tbh

2 Likes

Not when bob used everything for augments :frowning:

2 Likes

Noted…if I have someone map a planet for me I should provide them with a free gleampop :joy:

3 Likes

These feel too P2W compared to what is currently available in the main game. I think they are great suggestions, but not for sovereign planet owners.

Yes please! I think these should be standard features with a rental. Maybe locked behind a planet prestige goal.

I didn’t know there was a minimum plot size? Or are you talking about how one plot is 8x8? I don’t know how much rework it would take but I’d love to be able to pick factors of 8 as the min plot size. 1, 2 , 4 or 8 as the min plot size. It would make for more creative builds but idk how it would work with plots. Are 1x1 plots considered 1 plot towards your count or is that 1/64 of a plot?

Not sure about the hopper soccer ball :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’d rather see that added as a ‘tool’ that you can place or pickup at will.

The plot thing…maybe people could earn larger plots so they don’t have to place tiny single plots. It might also help some towns maintain their intended structure. This would be a universal game thing, I guess.

The other way it could be implemented is to be able to use a “super” plotter (or something like that), where you can place 4x4 or 8x8 plots at a time, instead of one normal 8 voxel by 8 voxel little plot. Perhaps this should be allowed/disallowed in the world control.

The ability to keep a “pet” creature at your beacon is too OP? It’s just fun/cute and doesn’t give or take from anything. Like Host & Dk sometimes have pets, but they disappear after awhile :slightly_frowning_face: , why not be able to keep one or two around?

I’m just saying as a reward for buying a sovereign. I think it’s a great idea for the regular game. But strictly locked to player owned worlds? People would get upset.

:raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_man: I would. This needs to be for everyone or no one. Sovereigns shouldn’t get special passes or incentives like this. I’d be all for getting some skills that are planet specific or a new skill page for fun things like this. But not specifically just for sovereign owners.

A pet would make you mad? :open_mouth:

Not the pet.

I mean. If sovereign owners could have them and I couldn’t I would.

But in general I meant things like extra swim speed or run speed or triple jump. Things that actually provide an advantage.

The pet sounds fun and I’d be fine with that but I’d want that ability on standard world’s too.

People can already buy those extra skill points with cubits anytime and have that advantage.

There are plenty of fun little planet-wide things that could be added that are just fun. If low atmosphere for fun is too OP then maybe fart sounds when you jump.

Fun folks, fun.