FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Order # 1084

Also only one email attached to my paypal.

So, we think they started at order # 1000 … and its done by the when the planet config was done not by the actual order number. Looking at the discord bot for planet numbers the private planets started at planet #270 (the dev one) and it is now at #307 as of a few mins ago, so would appear 37 have been created so far… but this is just a guess of course, based on what I see.

2 Likes

Order #1043 was filled a couple of hours ago and they can only do so many an hour. You might have a good bit longer to wait.

I don’t think they’ll initialize your planet without the customization form from the 2nd email.

1 Like

Ok so maybe tomorrow then. Good to know thank you.

James did mention it could take up to 24 hours… but hopefully sooner than that (but it is getting later in the day in the UK)

1 Like

I think they already got that covered… :wink:

Is the one form I fill out where it ask my character name and I choose the tier of planet and biomes?

is there supposed to be something After submitting the form?

buy in shop -> 2 emails - > planet settings / biomes -> ??? -> planet ready

yeah… once thats all done, thats when the process starts.

is player limit same as public our lower
NVM
ignore me

Yes, sounds like it’s just a matter of waiting a little longer
:blush:

these are the player limits

2 Likes

Thank you just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Nope. Just wait and it will show up in the places menu in-game…there’s a new “world” tab

If it helps ease your worries, I’m #1070 and still on the waiting list too. But it can take up to 24hrs as mentioned above so, I wouldn’t worry too much yet. :wink:

1 Like

i kinda like that

good, I got worried there for a second :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

We are destroying this FAQ thread again though.

1 Like

As long as it stays Q&A, it’s fine :+1:

Just any discussion needs to go to the other thread

2 Likes