FAQ: Sovereign and Creative World

Wait, so… the regions get weird german/spanish-sounding names like on the known world? Eeeeewh, that’s a total downer… For months, I was imagining how I would name zones depending on the biomes to have something personal…
Not looking forward to more random alien names like “Turris Herdingen” (a zone on Party World where Malentir and I are trying things)…

1 Like

I usually can’t pronounce any of the region names haha

When I was on Arie, I did notice some sounded somewhat spanish-ish. I remember things like “Foresta”. On Raxxa, we have regions with words like “Labyrinthus”.

EDIT : I figured on Creative, you have access to all holiday items, which is a great thing for people like me who roll their eyes at time-limited events.

I think those are available now because during the birthday celebration event, we have access to all event items - past & present. Make 'em while you can update: just the head gear :wink: :blush:

Maybe just the wearables…lemme double check.

Oooooowh, really?!
God damn it all. I just saw I could craft all Oorty things on Party World and was like “OH THANK GOD”.
Now I’m suddenly super bummed out, if you’re right and it’s just because it’s the Birthday event.
WHY JAMES, WHY?!?

It looks like it’s a Creative world thing because you can give yourself any item (except the Wayfarer totem if you don’t have a backer account).

It’s just the wearables head gear from the past & present that are available right now on survival planets.

so I very well could have missed this when reading the thread, but what is the best way to get to your planet when it arrives? normal totem and warp augment or is there another way that I missed?

1 Like

It will also be visible from the sanctum and you can then warp to it right away using the Worlds tab!!!

2 Likes

oh perfect thank you!

@majorvex #YetAnotherDumbQuestion
Sorry to ask you, but I find that you’re basically easier to get answers from. ^^

Me and a few others discussed that during testing, and I don’t think the devs took it into account : can you set Flight on a Creative World only for the citizens with claim permission / individual citizens?

I know for a fact I’m not the only one who would want Flight to be only a building tool and not a way for visitors to zip through your world at super speed, especially when you’ve spent time to make roads, tunnels and stuff, you would want people to use them.

1 Like

I am not sure about that one - I don’t think so though.
I believe the flight setting applies to the whole planet and everyone there.

1 Like

That’s what I was afraid of. It would suck.

Creative Worlds sound great, but there really are a handful of things they should re-think, and sadly, the way testing was done (ie, without allowing us to have access to the actual website to chose the biomes, which prevented people like me to express the importance of minor things like being able to name your regions) wasn’t helping…
When I saw the basic form during testing, I was like “nope”.

The region-naming thing + the flight thing + the crops which seem to still operate like on Survival with the RNG timer cr@p, that’s no bueno, and I really hope devs (@james) will tweak a few things later down the road, and not just go straight to the next feature and leave Private Worlds as they currently are for 8 months.

How many worlds are left to generate? I ordered mine at 9:44 this morning and still haven’t seen it pop up in my world tab. Just curious as I am excited to get my new world set up.

To be honest seems like those things that prevent you from liking the update are probably not really a priority for the majority of people, I don’t think I’ve seen many people complaining about those details, but I’ve seen a whole lot of people complaining about another content update

i ordered mine couple mins after u…lol still waiting

That seems like a long time. Are you in the US?
Did you pay with Paypal?
I’d also check your email/spam incase there were any processing issues.

My credit union blocked it as a suspicious purchase & contacted me for verification.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m psyched about the update, and I can’t wait to be able to take my own world.
But I will definitely have issues with a few things.

Yes i am in the US and I can check but I used paypal and everything said it went through I did the Biome process got my number and everything.

Sometimes Paypal users have more than one email attached to their accounts. It might have been sent to the other email, if you have more than one. I think that was the case for the other person that paid with Paypal & didn’t get the email.

I think you should have rec’d the email by now. Was your order # 1055 or less? If so, I’d check all of your email accounts.