Favourite way to earn Cs

:open_mouth: do you have more of those? And selling? That’s awesome!!

You’re right… I’ve made a fortune on selling exo gems. It’s the quickest path to wealth… a stack of hammers, pies, brews and an empty inventory!!.. oh and lots of playlists!! Lol

2 Likes

This is what I mainly do and try to sell it’s just hard to keep up with the prices changing so quick so I never know what to price things at now.

1 Like

Haha, no I’m afraid not… hammers like this are the ones I keep for my own use and I’m afraid i broke them long ago on the first umbris planet.

It was a freak of nature batch of 5 of these that I made. Quirks aren’t targetable so its purely RNG to get the right ones or I would make them again.

1 Like

booo!!! lol… too bad. but very impressive!!. I’ve not really tried to forge amethyst hammers yet. I play it safe with ruby and sapphire… occasionally pull off a decent topaz.

well if you ever find a way to repeat and want to sell I’ll be knocking on your door to buy!!! :wink:

@wakeNbake im getting there now! Thanks again :slight_smile:

Edit: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Why are exo gems so much better than mining on permanent planets? Is it just the quantity to be found?
Edit: shouldn’t need to point out that I’m totally a noob, lol. Level 48 at the moment… thanks for all the advice on this thread.

1 Like

People are buying them for a lot of Cs right now so its a good money maker. I sold my last lot of rough Rift for 400c each

1 Like

Exo gems spawn only on t7 exo planets. Artificial rarity.

If we ever get t7 perma planets one would assume we would then have permanent access to these gems and their price would then drop over time due to a continued stream of gems coming in to the market until the market stabilizes.

Look at exo gems like real world diamonds. Diamonds aren’t rare. They’re made artificially rare by their limited release in to the real world economy. If diamonds flooded the market then they would no longer be worth thousands of dollars and ‘status’ symbols. They’d be worth a few hundred at best. I won’t go in to the politics of the diamond trade but suffice to say exo gems are a similar equivalent but not a fair comparison due to the bloody trade that is the diamond trade.

1 Like

However, sometimes the regular gems are easier to mine on a T7s because they have not gone through the regen cycles of permanent planets.

1 Like

Oh I see. Thank you guys for the quick replies!

1 Like

Suppose you are around L20 - reaching T7 planets doesn’t look realistic.

Also, I find request baskets are relatively few and often empty.

Nova Goulda, The Golden Fist, and Sydney Market all have many regularly filled request baskets. Alu Tech also looks to have many maintained request baskets, but I haven’t sold anything to them to know if the baskets are recoined often.

Just gotta know where to look or ask :grin:

1 Like