Feather Falls Mob Farm

I can’t believe the massive tangent this thread took because of one little phrase.

Nice job! Looks like it took a really long time to plan and build.

8 Likes

The critters do sometimes fall w/o anyone pulling them :smiley:

2 Likes

Paid a visit to this and it’s a great thing. We’ll done!

1 Like

Good for Practicing my skills when I go on a killing Spree Mwahahahahaha :cookie:

3 Likes

Thought I’d leave this here, dug up some old footage of the farm wayyyyy back in the days of PURE <3

9 Likes

holy-■■■■-holy-cow

I REMEMBER THAT

3 Likes

To make space for new games on my ps4 I wiped a lot of my old footage :frowning: This brings back memories… tear

2 Likes

Wanted to make sure to notify everyone that I’ll be starting up an event from now until Sunday, anytime people wanna come run by- we are dropping mobs all weekend long. Time to come hangout and make friends or catch up with some old ones! Everyone is welcome so please come on by!

9 Likes

9 Likes

come rub elbows! :smiley:

10 Likes

looks like Dali painting there lol

3 Likes

Thanks again @AlexxChristo and others who’ve made this what it is today! And thanks for sharing it with everyone. Whatever anyone says about this place, you can afk for many hours and score a heap of loot. I hung out there all weekend, mostly afk’ing, pulling occasionally. It’s legit.

6 Likes

Enjoyed the pullin’

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Even though the event is now over- i’m going to be spending a ton more time out there for another week or so, be sure to come by and grab some extra loot!

Thank you again for all the pullers this weekend, ya’ll pull mobs and my heart strings <3

9 Likes

okay well you can all blame @Fante for why Feather Falls is under a bit more construction LOL.
New feature coming soon, I’ve just got some personal family stuff that’s come up with my grandmother slipping into a coma. So I might be off for a few days.

much love see everyone soon!

5 Likes

Oh noooooo the devs are gonna come banhammer us all

1 Like

you’d have to play the game to get banhammered bud :upside_down_face:
<3 :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

@PixelatedTwix :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Afk farm is not possible because even with aggro debuff my brother was not able to get the attention of any mob. You need to be active lol. Also to trigger monster spawn of course. However, I take it that there’s someone operating it and the rest is afk :slight_smile: found the discussion very amusing xD Haha how ever, sounds interesting to me as a very busy mommy :3 Baby has of course priority but I would like to be a bit efficient in game too!

4 Likes

oh it’s plenty efficient if people are actually using it sure, I try to run a once monthly weekend pull event where this farm will continue to spit out loot for days on end. at that point yeah you can sit there AFK all you want. but a completely AFK- no effort whatsoever mob farm would completely break the game, not to mention i’m almost positive with the current development of the game it’s impossible to get more AFK than my system.

I swear before I’m done you people are going to make me rename this place The Tanstaafl
(There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch)

3 Likes