Feather Falls Mob Farm

overall you’re doing an awesome job, you are making life easier for those with limited time!
keep doing what you are doing bro :pray:
I do like to add no effort mob farm, Let’s talk about this for a minute yeah.
then how about the orbs farms, gleam farms, and all? I remember the old times when gleam actually had value! now I see people just farm for XP and throwing the gleam like it’s dirt (and even dirt has value)
an actual AFK farm spot is just as acceptable in my eyes as the rest of the farms.
you make life easier, would it break the game? not really I think you would let those that dislike hunting, those that are new and cannot manage hunting enjoy the resources gain in a different way.
is afk breaking the game? not really there are plenty of macro users out here so sitting down on a afk farm with a totem in your hand is not the same.

this is just playing smart and finding out the possibilities and potential of the game

edit: I’m gonna start using it while I’m busy with other things!

9 Likes

I’m grateful for the farm, it got less fun for me on Tana VII after my neighbor Toon moved away and my fps haas been getting more and more terrible for some time, for weeks I’ve been stuck at 4-8fps and I’d be so sad if I didn’t have that place to idle and hear company dancing around now and then :smiley: I don’t know if it’s just having an apartment that gets extremely warm and my poor a/c has to aim for 61’F to get 70’F or what or my town’s internet is bad or what. Anyway even with no pullers there’s still a trickle of animals falling into my pockets :smiley:

5 Likes

“The Ring” Portal is closed… do you want an oort donation to re open?

2 Likes

OH NOOOO I FORGOT TO FUEL LOL I’ll be out there in a moment

2 Likes

Temporarily closed for moderation.

Reopened. Play nice folks.

Thank you buddy <3

@stretchious

This “farm” does not work. It’s just a footfall scam.

Go ahead and leave it @Stretchious,
I’m completely open to criticism, even if they’re completely wrong. lol

3 Likes

if you want to know what footfall farming looks like- i’d be more than happy to show you multiple methods people have come up with to do that. It involves some very differently built designs and makes TONS more coin than my “white elephant” which thank you so much, i love elephants!

my farm isn’t good for footfall. Would you like me to donate that footfall to you? I genuinely don’t need the coin from it.

I have no issue with lots of things people do in this game. I understand it to be a game where people can be “boundless”

6 Likes

Thank you @Stretchious :wink: for the cleanup

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 10 hours due to a large number of community flags.

If a post has been flagged by the community, DO NOT repost it as this action violates the Code of Conduct. Leave it for the moderation team to deal with.

Feather Falls is freaking awesome. Everyone make sure to get a taste.

Bob signing off :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

@AlexxChristo could you please refuel the FF portal? If you catch me when I’m there, I’ve got shards on me

1 Like

hello again alex, can you refuel feather farms portals again please? i’ll happily trade some shards for this or even fill it if you let me

1 Like

I’ll make sure to get on in a little bit and fuel those portals!! I’m going to probably be setting perms for that soon

2 Likes

wuhu! i love having a thing i can do and even contribute to other people’s gameplay even with the 4mbps topout on my cable and broken keys and trigger finger… i dig playing very broken on some level but i’ve been bummed at losing so many keys i’m hopeless on running/grappling myself around on a hunt anymore. FF has been my place to defy my broken tech sitch <3

1 Like

ill be afk there on my alt account! also will be streaming it (AFK streaming) on youtube when i can

1 Like

I tried this farm today, left my char there for about 8 hours, During that time I was either asleep or playing FF14 or MTGA.

The following items are the items I got that in that time I find to be useful for me

I can go on many hunts and not see a single road runner feather. yet I got 4 here for just 8 hours of AFKing.

So even if this was designed to generate a good amount footfall, which it isn’t. the person who made this farm deserves every single coin of that footfall.

8 Likes