Fif's Storage Unit's are open for business

Thanks Moebius, that means a lot :smile:

I think so, I know Ultama had some coin in their baskets last I checked. I mean I’m still buying the stuff in my store, just only get some bought like once a month (despite coin being in it every week).

May I point you to :oort_r: Request Dimension :oort_z: Now Open! (request-basket-only-mall) ? I’ve bought hundreds of oort in there in a couple days, all of my budget so I’m not sure how much sales there actually would’ve been.

nice, yeah i’ve seen that post. my main store has all my request baskets in it right now (48 of 50 have coin in them at least once a week, but I tend to refill them more often than that). I am holding off on adding a fourth location right now because I barely have enough time to attempt to keep up with the stores I’ve got lol.

Most people there have actually looked like people browsing the stalls, so I’m going to hesitantly say you could move all your baskets there and get stuff bought faster than in your shops. Try it for a moment alongside your shops and see if it produces enough sales to warrant moving all baskets there? Or did I misunderstand and you’re fine as is?

Oh i’m fine as is on everything but Oort. I pretty much buy everything else at a decent rate but since I’m lower middle class (as far as coin supply goes) I can’t invest the numbers to really attract sellers lol. That’s part of the reason I listed Oort as a payment for the storage units, I’m always needing more of the stuff and I rarely am able to go on enough hunts through the week to supply my portals for the week.

Oh update: we have 18 units still available. the sign incorrectly says 20 in game right now, I forgot to update it. I’ll try to remember to do so when I have time to log in sometime this week. Lots of OT at work this week so it might be a little while lol

Fif’s Storage Units have been upgraded!

We are now selling the space of 10 chests for the same price as the original 36 storage blocks (that’s 400 slots vs 144!). Same price, and the people who have bought units already, your permissions and such have already been set (added names to signs to help you find them since the layout is a little different.