Final update from me

This is rather difficult to write. No idea exactly what I want to say, but I will try.

When you read this it means I passed away, that I finally gave up.

This game and especially the people, both players and the devs, made my final years bearable and I thank you all for the fun you all gave me.

I hope the game will thrive and continue to entertain people for many years to come.

Have a wonderful life!

Hugs,

Alysa aka Aenea

156 Likes

Love you
Good luck in whatever comes next

23 Likes

May god bless you and your family.

21 Likes

You will be missed. I hope the next level in this game we call life has better graphics and netcode. We salute you.

24 Likes

I love you and will miss you so much my friend. :disappointed_relieved: Thank you for always being there for me, all our chats, your protectiveness of me (I’m so sorry I worried you at times!), for setting me straight when necessary (which it sometimes was for sure!!). I am completely heartbroken… big hugs, as we’d always virtually give each other.

23 Likes

You bought a smile to many faces, and cheap pies to boot.
You have been a wonderful friend and an inspiration to this game with the places you have built single handedly.
I will miss you dearly.
Xx

19 Likes

My boundless experience was molded by your kindness. First city I called home was yours.
Rest in peace friend :heart:

19 Likes

:boundless:

20 Likes

you have been strong and a fighter! you will be missed by the community, as we bonded as gamers between each other! thanks for everything and thanks for being part of my life, you will be missed and remembered forever, god bless your family! :heart:
:angel: :heart: rest in peace Alysa :heart: :angel:

24 Likes

I will miss you. We will miss you. You have always been dear to me and I’m so glad to have met you and known you as a friend.
All of us are better for having known you.
And we will all think fondly of you for the rest of our lives.

Thank you and goodbye Alysa

18 Likes

I have enjoyed the time I had with you in game. WE WILL MISS YOU! May your afterlife be full of Boundless adventures. :slight_smile: Hugs

23 Likes

You will be missed. Some things just won’t be the same. God bless you and your family.

22 Likes

Thanks aenea. You’re a badass and I’m glad to have met you, if in a game. Goodbye :heart:

21 Likes

Extremely sad :disappointed: may god guild you on your next journey and it be full of joy and happiness free of pain. You are missed.

23 Likes

Love u girl u have been a great friend and a mentor in the time I’ve spent in boundless thanks for all the fun memories. I’ll make sure ng thrives and will put my heart into it like you did.

@james @Leahlemoncakes pls save this post thanks

23 Likes

Gone from our sight, but never our hearts and our minds. Rest easy now you no longer have suffer. Until we meet on the other side.
You will be missed.

27 Likes

Thanks for your friendship from all of my heart… i dont know what else to say…

20 Likes

2yrs of knowing you , more than a year of playing with you and every day now for the rest of my life missing our conversations and time together

We may have fallen out for a few months but you were always a true friend. Not having you around in the game will leave a hole that’s hard to fill.

Sadly you won’t get to see you won the bet. I will do what was promised and hope that I can do it for a while yet.

Devastated, empty and hurt don’t even come close. These words took two hours but the pain will be much longer. Wish I had said this to you while I could

Sleep well and focusing on the fun we had x

25 Likes

I never met you, but I can tell you touched a lot of players’ lives in this game. I pray for comfort for whomever (friends, family, loved ones) you left behind. God bless you…

20 Likes

It is sad to see such an amazing player leave us.

You helped me and my friends so much when we lost everything for our guild when I was hospitalized and couldn’t refuel.

You will be missed and my prayers go out to your family during these times.

Thank you for the great times and conversations we have shared.

16 Likes