:boundless:

16 Likes

Goodbye Aenea, glad to have known you.

Game on friend!

20 Likes

There is a memorial in TNT for her

41 Likes

31 Likes

I wish nothing but the best for you in the next life and your family in this life. God bless you and your family and stay boundless in the next life.

18 Likes

Now time to enjoy boundless heavenā€¦best wishes for the close family left behind.

17 Likes

I wouldnā€™t call it ā€œGiving upā€ā€¦ she beat the final bossā€¦ time for a new game. :heartpulse: RIP Aenea. :blossom::pray::blossom:

27 Likes

Slaap zacht lieve vriendin. Your suffering is over now. Dealing with the pain day in day out made you a very strong woman in my eyes. I already missed having you around the past few months. If gives me peace knowing you donā€™t have the endure the pain and suffering anymore.

25 Likes

After all the pain you suffered you deserve to R.I.P.

17 Likes

Rest In Peace.

17 Likes

I donā€™t even know what to say. You are loved and will be sorely missed. Go be free and build something awesome in the great beyond.

16 Likes

If anyone wants to drop off flowers or notes to Aenea (named portal or location tokens) I put up some baskets outside the nova Golda post office at dkmall (d/e65)

20 Likes

Rest In Peace. You will be missed.

16 Likes

Youā€™re going to be missed Alysa, here and in game :pensive: Rest in peace.

16 Likes

Rest in peace. Gus am bris an latha. a Scottish Gaelic saying traditionally used in the hopes we meet the ones we love again someday. Translation: Until the Day Breaks. :heart:

16 Likes

Rest in peace :pray: You are now in better place. Prayers to the family and close relatives

15 Likes

Rest in peace. Niech ci ziemia lekką będzie. Boundless community will remember you, cause you left a piece of your soul in many of us.

18 Likes

I didnā€™t know you personally and I had no idea what you were going through, but from what I can see you were a kind person and will not be forgotten here. I hope youā€™re doing well and Iā€™ll see you up there, soldier.

15 Likes

This is so sad in so many ways. Iā€™ve read her story last night but could not write anything, was too frozen in the thought of it.
I hope from all my hearth that she is in a better place now, without pain. I understand and respect the decision she made, it shows courage and strength that most canā€™t even imagine, I canā€™t imagine. Through pain and all the things she went through, she still managed to put a smile on her face and to others. I havenā€™t read many conversations she had but even those, show a strength worthy of inspiration.
And I am really happy for this community, havenā€™t been here too much but for how long I stayed Iā€™ve seen a lot of helpful, supportive and lovely people, and I hope and think that she felt it too.

Rest in peace Alysa!

17 Likes

I wondered if there would be something in order to remember her. As I knew her for about 10 yrs, not in games at first, (I am not at all good in game stuff as I am visually impaired, but she begged me to try boundless)
So I had allready started on my own to find a way to remember her.
So this was my idea: her actual IRL funeral will be on the 24th at 10am netherland time zone. So, my intention is to go and have a ā€˜sit inā€™ with our alts on the nova golda hub. So anyone ā€˜sittingā€™ during the 24th, even just for a couple of minutes, in silence, is doing so in her memory. What do you guys think?

38 Likes