Final update from me

Hi @miebelgie this is a lovely idea, @pajew and I were left in charge of novagolda and so we were thinking to have an in-game send off at NG.
Feel free to DM me to organise.

17 Likes

I would love to join this as well. This is a wonderfully beautiful idea.

14 Likes

Aenea will be remembered by all of us.

16 Likes

We will miss you

16 Likes

I don’t know who you were, but from what I can tell from the outpouring love and support you meant a lot to this wonderful community and that’s all that matters. I know your memory will live on in those you’ve connected with in this game. Rest in peace.

14 Likes

You made a lasting impact on countless people. Your joy and kindness and spirit will be greatly missed and the loss dims the world around you.

12 Likes

I would like to join, that will be in the middle of the night for me but I will plan on going to NG and leaving Boundless running when I go to bed that night.

14 Likes

That sounds nice. I’m down.

10 Likes

Make her planet, Haselwolde, a permanent one!

Regards,

18 Likes

She wasn’t that into haselwolde iirc. And she said she doesn’t want Trung renamed after her in case anyone else has that idea.

It would be nice if we covered Trung with garfields and flowers though. Time to see if the community can 100% a planet?

11 Likes

May you be able to fly in totally freedom.
It was a pleasure that you walked with us your last years.
Be now the brightest star at the firnament.

:heart:

14 Likes

I think it’s a wonderful idea. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

I love this so, so much… thank you, and barring me having to head out of town, absolutely count me in. :slight_smile: Aenea was always there for me, I want to be there for her one last time. I can never overstate how much a comfort and support her friendship was to me… she was a wonderful, wonderful person and will forever be grateful for Boundless for bringing me to her. :heart: I will plan to be there a bit before 10 their time the 24th!

On tributes, since that is being discussed, she had mentioned a gathering and also IIRC a memorial tree. My mind is malfunctioning bad so can’t remember details but will go back through our correspondence to see if I can find it, though I don’t remember much more detail on it. So at some point later on, maybe a tree memorial somewhere? :thinking: If I could build any sort of tree would do it myself… but could contribute mats, also would be happy to commission the time and labor of one of our tree builders via PayPal. Just some ideas.

16 Likes

I think it is just fine to go to NG whenever, whatever hour of the day. Of course I ll try to be there on the actual time, but then again I live in her timezone.
She would be well aware of the fact that boundless is an international game and players play 24/7 on their own spare time.
It is the thought that counts.
I allready communicated to one of the persons in charge of her funeral people ingame are remembering and honouring her in all kinds of ways, and we will be there in our hearts.

16 Likes

You will be missed. Rest in peace.
:kissing_heart:

9 Likes

I wonder if Wonderstruck can do anything to immortalize a beloved player. @Leahlemoncakes

She has definitely left her impact on our small community and will missed.

10 Likes

Let me know when. I’d love to help : )

10 Likes

I haven’t been in the game or had much involvement in the forums for many months, but when I heard of this I felt obliged to pay tribute and respect for a passionate person that gave so much to a community.

My condolences to your loved ones. I will log into boundless tonight and pay tribute with a moment of silence near one of your builds.

May you Rest In Peace, you will certainly be remembered and dearly missed.

:rose:

17 Likes

Just seen this, haven’t been on this forum for a while.

I’m so pee’d off I didn’t get to say goodbye.
You’ve been such an inspiration in boundless and out of it.

I know we may not of been close as you were with others but we still spoke to one another.

It’s so sad to see such a wonderful woman gone, but never forgotten!!!

RIP @AeneaGames :kissing_heart:

20 Likes

I don’t know what to say. We never met but I feel like I know you from your words.
I wrote you this haiku.

Life is but a road
One in which we all must walk
Boundless joy beyond

… now to tend to my leaky eyes…

19 Likes