Final update from me

Thank you, @Coolpants!! :slight_smile:

Ok, found the exchange about the tree idea - it was someone elseā€™s idea that she liked, and I donā€™t think sheā€™d mind me sharing this little exchange we had now, so that you can see the name she had for it in her own writing:

treeoflifeanddeath

23 Likes

I didnā€™t know you, but we talked in the past, you most definitely will be missed. <3

If any donations are needed for the memorial, please let me know how I can help.

12 Likes

I took a break for health reasons, nothing serious. I didnā€™t get the chance to know you but in the eyes of everyone here you are and will remain a great woman. I will ask God in my prayers, as I ask for my little sister and my father to show you the way to peace and serenity.

@AeneaGames :dove:

15 Likes

@bucfanpaka we have a statue in the works, the tree also sounds like a wonderful idea. Perhaps a garden with the tree at the centre.
I was also thinking a message wall, people could give their memories and then we could place them on signs.

12 Likes

:star2: :crown: :star2: Achievement Unlocked: Beaten the game

10 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing I could really say that hasnā€™t been said already. In your honor for the next month the capital of Kada will be named AeneaGames forever.

20 Likes

Like everyone else Iā€™m very sad at the news. Glad you had control over your life, and death, at the end.

Darren

11 Likes

Iā€™m in tears, you were such a wonderful asset to our community Aenea and I feel lucky to have met you (if only virtually) and got to know you a little. I hope youā€™re at peace and Iā€™m so thankful that the game and the community got to help you enjoy your final months as much as you could

This world is not fair sometimes

17 Likes

I really hope something can be done in her memory. Maybe if we do ever get more perm planets one could be named after her?
If not, Iā€™m sure plenty of players will be commemorating her in their own way

11 Likes

I didnā€™t know you, but I feel the Impact of your parting. May the arms that carry you be strong and comforting as you continue your journey.

9 Likes

@james @Leahlemoncakes @SamF I think the community needs a memorial. Not only for Aenea but for every boundless member who played with friends and loved ones in this community. Alysa was not the first who has passed on and she will not be the last. This community is small and has strong bonds. As long as we make it universal (not religious) I think this has a place in boundless in-game and on the forum.

27 Likes

Yeah agreed.

Weā€™re happy to help support a community made memorial. Weā€™ve been talking with a few people by PM.

47 Likes

I only met AeneaGames a few times in game. She was always helpful, with good solid advice.
I wish I could have got to know her betterā€¦

ā€œDeath is that state in which one exists only in the memory of others, which is why it is not an end. No Goodbyes. Just good memories.ā€

9 Likes

@AeneaGames This song is my parting gift for you.

7 Likes

A few months after the game launched I had started a fallen gamers memorial in finata but for personal reason I never finished it . Iā€™ve spoken to a few friends from the community and we shall be taking up the project again in the near future.

17 Likes

So sorry to hear of this. I know your family and Boundless friends will miss you dearly. BIG hugs to all that knew her and were very close to her.

9 Likes

Aenea we will be thinking of you. Thank you for everything and sorry about that time we got into it! your the best and I am glad we worked it out. Never will I look at Garfield the same. We love you.

Part of boundless soul is gone. It hurts.

12 Likes

I for sure know the community and devs allready supported her in her final months in a more than great way. She was very very touched by this. And I am sure she felt the warmth from the boundless community (and I hope also from other game communiies)
I am convinced she found the courage to battle these last months due to all the support and warm friendships she gathered all over the gaming world.
And as someone allready mentioned above, she probably would not have wanted a world to be named after her. (Allthough personally I would love to have one named after her as well) Maybe it would be a great idea to develop a ā€˜learningā€™ world named after her (or her beloved nova golda) One world where we new players could learn how to play the game. And some dedicated players that would visit it regularly to give feedback. As right now, there are soms schools all over, and you need to stumble into that info. I think she would have loved the idea of a learning world. We talked about it when I started the game. Not only handy for the new players, but also for the advanced players that would run into newbies building stuff where big players have plans.

12 Likes

As we know that Alysaā€™s funeral will be held on Wednesday this week at 10am local Netherlands time. (9amUTC/GMT)
We would like to welcome all to come and explore the beauty of Nova Golda and Alysaā€™s wonderful builds.
No specific times, just show up send some positive energy, sit and exchange memories.
We will get portals open to all the builds on the planet so everyone can explore.
Nova Golda is accessible via
Main portal trung tnt megahub
Mall wall portal tnt megahub
Fantasy tree merica
Ultima Eresho
Dk Eresho
PS lamblis

19 Likes

2021-02-24T09:00:00Z

14 Likes