Final update from me

For Alysa, aka Aenea. Rest in peace dear one. Forever in our hearts, forever in our minds. Never lost and never forgotten.

18 Likes

Farewell Aneagames,

I don’t think we’ve had the pleasure of meeting, but i can tell you’ve left a big impact on the community and that really shows the heart you brought to the game and the people around you.

I truly wish you find peace through this transition. As you move on to the next chapter of your adventure - we’ll keep you in our memories.

-Shinobi

9 Likes

We haven’t talked much together but we have spoken once in private and it didn’t take more than that to know that you are a very good person. It is obvious that many people will miss you. I do not write often on the forum, but I read often … you will clearly leave a void.

Rest in peace

(Passeva)

8 Likes

11 hours from now at nova golda.
I know bumps aren’t allowed but suck it. Bump.

13 Likes

Thank you for helping me in game :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Thinking of Aenea and all those close to her tonight. I stopped by and I also left every color of spine flower I had at the memorial at DK Mall. Much love to everyone hurting right now.

6 Likes

From the memorial this morning… it was very touching, and so good to share memories with you all, thank you!

28 Likes

I couldn’t find words in English to describe what I fell so here goes my little piece:

Amiga Aenea, en estos momentos Dios te estĂĄ recibiendo con los brazos abiertos y nosotros nos encontramos acĂĄ con el corazĂłn hecho pedazos porque no esperĂĄbamos que te fueras a ir tan pronto de nuestras vidas. Te vas solo fĂ­sicamente porque en cada uno de nosotros queda lo mejor de ti.

Feliz viaje hacia la eternidad

/pointup
/salute

6 Likes

:boundless: Rust zacht Alysa - aka - Aenea :boundless:

5 Likes

Farewell, Aenea! :sunglasses:

Had a chance to meet you but a few times, we had a small chat once.
But you will forever stay in my memory as one of the pioneers in building for community.
Your Nova Golda was a place to go for me for so long, be it forged tools, teaching and persisting pies or to sell my loot in the Coin Converter.
True legend not just for that, but also how you did it all through your darkest and most trying times.

Requiescat In Pace Alysa. :hearts:

10 Likes

:broken_heart: just seeing this. She told me while I was still building my house that it was her favorite build in game at the time (a while ago), earning her a permanent spot in my heart, and I’ve always remembered that when I have those down days and think my work is garbage.

I’m so sad our last interaction was a passing “I’ll come visit ya soon” :pensive:

Aenea, I promise I was planning to build you that house irl. Now I’ll just have to build it for myself and name it after you! :wink: You’re a sweetheart.

11 Likes

I’d like to be involved any any community project memorial if possible. Please DM me.

11 Likes

Aenea Memorial - Ashenvale (Lutrion)

A memorial has been build and you can request to place a candle here

11 Likes

Reading this thread has me near tears.

Thanks to everyone who helped @AeneaGames enjoy her time in and out of the game. Wish I could have done my part.

8 Likes

it has been a year yet you shall never be forgotten :heart:

29 Likes

It saddens me to hear about the passing of Aenea. I have not been active in Boundless for some time now, hence why I have missed this completely.

However, to commemorate her, I lit some candles in her memory. I didn’t know her well, but she did sell me some very tasty pies back in the day when teaching pies were still the good ones. She was however super nice and even gave me some discount.

This may not be in Boundless, but I hope this is still well received here. I found the most peaceful spot in my survival Minecraft world, lit three candles in the river that runs through my land. These will never be extinguished.

May we all remember her and her kindness.

//Quimby

24 Likes

I put up a memorial tree some time back near Nova Golda, gave it the name she suggested herself, “The Tree of Life… and Death.”

It made me really sad when I first went and saw that her place was regening. :cry: Now about everything is gone there. I’m tempted to start building something else near this, maybe do a huge workshop in her honor.

27 Likes

its a bit late to condole but i after all those time i want to write my 2 cents also.

I remember when i was rather new on the game and building my stuff on Gellis, Aena was a neighbor on the same planet but it was not so close, and once and then we had a chat and showing each other stuff we build.
once she texted me like “hey come over you need to see this” and then she showed me the speed potions.
I did not knew that those things are exist until then.
that must have ben in 2018.
At that time she also told me about her situation and i remember that i was shoked, either becuase such things are happening, and also about myself that this thing touched me, even when i allmost dont knew her.

So i for myself realized a bit more that there are allways humans behind player avatars.
And that we should allways keep this in mind when interacting with other players (in any game).
Also i was wondering how brave she looked into her destiny knowing how it may end.

I sometimes addict boundles a month or 2 everyday and then i have a break for a month or longer.
But until now everytime when i use a speed potion i remember that moment when we shoveled that pinkish sand in gellis with speed potions to make room for her building.

fare well

15 Likes

It’s never too late to share your thoughts and feelings.

I have a dedicated area built for her on raxxa and i remember when she started forging.
I do have the official first forged hammer given back in the old days, which I still have to this day, and it is on display.

16 Likes

I think about Aenea a lot. She also taught me a lot of little things about this game, and gave me a ton of insight into how it actually functions - really breaking a lot of assumptions I brought with me from the PC programming world.

Yesterday I was digging through my tool storage and took a pause as I was reminded I still have hundreds of her forged tools. Life handed her some hard choices, and she took them with grace.

14 Likes