Final update from me

I’d like to be involved any any community project memorial if possible. Please DM me.

11 Likes

Aenea Memorial - Ashenvale (Lutrion)

A memorial has been build and you can request to place a candle here

11 Likes

Reading this thread has me near tears.

Thanks to everyone who helped @AeneaGames enjoy her time in and out of the game. Wish I could have done my part.

8 Likes

it has been a year yet you shall never be forgotten :heart:

29 Likes

It saddens me to hear about the passing of Aenea. I have not been active in Boundless for some time now, hence why I have missed this completely.

However, to commemorate her, I lit some candles in her memory. I didn’t know her well, but she did sell me some very tasty pies back in the day when teaching pies were still the good ones. She was however super nice and even gave me some discount.

This may not be in Boundless, but I hope this is still well received here. I found the most peaceful spot in my survival Minecraft world, lit three candles in the river that runs through my land. These will never be extinguished.

May we all remember her and her kindness.

//Quimby

24 Likes

I put up a memorial tree some time back near Nova Golda, gave it the name she suggested herself, “The Tree of Life… and Death.”

It made me really sad when I first went and saw that her place was regening. :cry: Now about everything is gone there. I’m tempted to start building something else near this, maybe do a huge workshop in her honor.

27 Likes

its a bit late to condole but i after all those time i want to write my 2 cents also.

I remember when i was rather new on the game and building my stuff on Gellis, Aena was a neighbor on the same planet but it was not so close, and once and then we had a chat and showing each other stuff we build.
once she texted me like “hey come over you need to see this” and then she showed me the speed potions.
I did not knew that those things are exist until then.
that must have ben in 2018.
At that time she also told me about her situation and i remember that i was shoked, either becuase such things are happening, and also about myself that this thing touched me, even when i allmost dont knew her.

So i for myself realized a bit more that there are allways humans behind player avatars.
And that we should allways keep this in mind when interacting with other players (in any game).
Also i was wondering how brave she looked into her destiny knowing how it may end.

I sometimes addict boundles a month or 2 everyday and then i have a break for a month or longer.
But until now everytime when i use a speed potion i remember that moment when we shoveled that pinkish sand in gellis with speed potions to make room for her building.

fare well

15 Likes

It’s never too late to share your thoughts and feelings.

I have a dedicated area built for her on raxxa and i remember when she started forging.
I do have the official first forged hammer given back in the old days, which I still have to this day, and it is on display.

16 Likes

I think about Aenea a lot. She also taught me a lot of little things about this game, and gave me a ton of insight into how it actually functions - really breaking a lot of assumptions I brought with me from the PC programming world.

Yesterday I was digging through my tool storage and took a pause as I was reminded I still have hundreds of her forged tools. Life handed her some hard choices, and she took them with grace.

14 Likes

Over 2 Years later and you still come into my thoughts from time to time. <3

16 Likes

Just remembered that my main character, Aenar is named such in honor of @AeneaGames. Can’t believe I forgot that until now… :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

I want to keep bumping this post every now and then for people to just remember this wonderful woman!

9 Likes

As I’ve already mentioned, Boundless has become an important part of some people’s lives.
Some to forget their problems, others their illnesses or the loss of a loved one.

Alysa was one of them, but before she left she made a wish:

Let’s all work together to make it come true in her memory.

14 Likes

For those Interested Paka has a nice Tribute tree not far from where the Golda Nova Mall used to be on Trung. Location 551N 1,481E @bucfanpaka

9 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: I’ve been jumping on to keep it fueled!

13 Likes

Theee Paka!

9 Likes

This post reminded me of an Item that I have and will just hold onto and never use.

9 Likes

You don’t have a trophy case to place that in?

4 Likes

browsing my memories i found this

i still remember opening this small shop, built from foliage and trellis, first time i felt welcomed as Aenea said she like it looks :smiley:

now every time im playing with foliage and trellis it reminds me of Her.
i miss Aenea :cry:

12 Likes

13 Likes