Finata is truly unplayable

I’m only talking about portal hubs. The Aqua portal hubs very nicely connects all Eu planets to, well, everywhere. My suggestion was for PS to not bother having portals to Eu planets in order to optimize and save resources - just have 1 or 2 portal to Finata - Ultima Aqua Hub instead of 12’ish portals to all European planets. It’s up to Portal Seekers whether or not they want to specialize in US servers or continue to offer a 100% network.

Yeah I keep the US portal network open from t2 all the way to t6. The portals are next to the PS portal hubs. I think most people first find it on the second floor of the shop at Caphonex Merika.

2 Likes

When do people learn that it is dependent on ur location that some planets have better and some worse playability due to simple things like ping to the regional server. When u say " uhghh i cant play in finata" ALWAYS add that u live in argentina or us west or australia something like this. If u dont add ur region, statements like urs are worthless.

It ran fine up until recently for a lot of people. Ive never had any issues with finata or any kther planets until yesterday as with johndew and several others that have posted in here stating that something isnt working properly. Its noticeable by many and region doesnt help narrow down the problem if everyone is having issues.

especially in this case u need to know where the people come from…

how do u know this? did u talk with every player around? u certainly didnt talk with me

again: it is worthless what u are stating here, if u dont add ur region, because u dont provide enough informations. We already determined that the single most common reason for connection problems is access to regional servers… just stating " finata is unplayable" is firstly not true and secondly highly dependent on ur location

1 Like

Thanks for your input. However you missed the part where people are having issues when they never had them prior. Surely the continents have changed location.

continents dont change, but internet traffic between them, and server load on them, surely do. why does it hurt to know if only americans or non-europeans or australians are affected? this could help to find the issue.
im from europe and finata runs smoothly for me, dont have any problems

1 Like

ehm no??? did u ever check an internet backbone map? lets say u live in sydney then u get a direct submarine cable to hawaii and then california. if u connect to eu, ur traffic runs over japan around thailand and along the coast of the middle east, having countless different networks to pass

u meant aus like australia and no austria right? ^.^

Lol, I never had the problem til about a week ago and in the past few days it won’t load the sever ,

I’m in Iowa on a 150mbps line, like I said I never had this problem til about a week ago.

They probably went cheap on the servers since y’all think buying beacons is pay2win imo

They should enable buying beacons for coin and cash in on this cash cow before it’s less populated, there is nothing wrong with making money :moneybag:

Especially when people want to throw more money on the experience

Hang on, let’s not jump to conclusions like that. I think it’s pretty clear this isn’t Wonderstruck’s doing.

The thing is: other people are on Finata, and it’s working great for them—at the same time you’re having trouble connecting to that server.

That tells me that the server itself is fine.

Doesn’t mean the situation is fine, though—it sucks all around.

3 Likes

yes I meant Australia, and I was simply referring physical distance,cos im not gonna pretend to be right into all that backbone stuff u mention,if its up ur alley then good for ya, I have better things to do like mine rock

to break it down for u: u should consider urself lucky if ur data packets dont get transported by a physical container ship on the way to europe

1 Like

no need to break it down for me to know our internet sucks for more than one reason, but were getting off topic, the fact remains lots of people are suffering these issues on the eu servers, not only us from down under

if u not living in perth, i guess u get the connection aus- us-> then europe anyway >.<
the physical distance doesnt matter much with optical fibre due to light speed. europe and australia are just at the opposite points of the network… u have to travel through everything to get there.

it is weird that europeans can access every other server without problems (well aus is bad as always)

im in country south australia lol so probably the furthest from any

send pics pls i love australian landscape :3

This isn’t completely true. I’m a US player and typically have no issues.

1 Like

Back in my day we had to use postage stamps to send your message to the other person

1 Like

Where u playin from?

He might of mistyped r"US"sia?

1 Like