First attempts at rift forging!

Personal as of right now. Saving them for next set of exo planets to see how they work.

Here you go:

4 Likes

This is max efficiency:

And stats for that:

Plus forging epic.

1 Like

Well feel free to add my on psn. Same name as here

I’m actually quite pleased with how the grapple turned out:

3 Likes

sniff, sniff :cry:

1 Like

(it works better for comedic effect)

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I have forged about 40 rift hammers now. Got few good ones but unless they balance it better either with effectiveness or removing the energy drain a little lower its not worth forging at all. Its a little disappointing at the moment cant have the new tools be part of the economy side of the game.

1 Like

Looks awesome bud, glad you’re having fun with it!

1 Like

Nice… I like the grapple! I will definitely use my rift for slingbows and grapples. Thanks for posting! Ignore the trolls! Tools and toys rule!!!

Wow!! I’m drooling on that damage! Nice work

Thanks friend :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Bahahaha. I got a mass craft working on a second. These blocks are so awesome looking though I want to build with them.

1 Like

It’s actually costing me nothing but my time. If I bought everything to forge them would cost me about 5k to forge one. So even if sold it it’s still a profit. May not be as much profit as selling deco or refined ones. Depends what price sell 1 block for

1 Like

5k??? what are you on :slight_smile:

you couldnt even buy the bases for 5k.

Most forging compounds are 110c and under. At least where I’ve bought them. When forgot to make more. Most expensive one is 1,250c and I even accounted for that compound.

1 Like

If thats the case
I would like to put in an order for 1000 aoe tools then and i will pay triple for 1.5 million coin?

sry maths off 15 mill

Technically, they don’t cost me anything, as I gather and craft it all myself.

Even then, it doesn’t take much more than gem tools.

I guess you just need some more practice on the forge, if thats how many mats you thinks necessary.

Anyway, this thread was quite fun and entertaining until your post.

Please tone down the attitude, or refrain from posting further.

Thanks

edit: I should say, your are welcome to your opinions, of course, but please express them in a more constructive manner. I think everyone would appreciate that.

11 Likes