First Diamond Haul

Hi all. Running around in the PS Bitula shopping hub looking to get to a diamond planet. I’ve read that Andooweem is good.

Well, something killed me at the mall. Iwill get back there.

Any simple go here go there pointers? Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh. Oh my.

If you can do T5 you want to be on Serpensarindi.

If you can do T6 it’s better to visit Malurialikrib.

I think you’ld need a time machine to visit Andooweem.

3 Likes

Believe I have the protection skills to check out Serpensarindi. Have to find the mall again. And figure out which door to jump through. Ha!

Where is Serpensarindi located. Which server?

From portal seekers Biitula hub, go through the Delta Cancret portal. From there go to Circarpous I, from there to Serpensarindi.

Ahhh!!! Okay U’m in the Grividias Te shopping hub. Where now?

Guys, how about hunting on Munteen?? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

If you are at the PS network, from Grovidias Te go to Biitula then Delta Cancrete then Till then Serpensarindi

this is the map :

1 Like

Thanks got to Serpensarindi. Now I’m going through all my hammers. LOL! And someone’s got a plot below me so I’m laughing loudly.

I have a beacon on Serp I can give you a warp token to if you want… its at the right level and in a good area for doing your mining.

1 Like

sounds great. how do we do that? I’m just drilling down now to about lev30?

I can meet you somewhere and give you a token… then you “use” it and it will go in your location list. Then anytime you want you can go to Serp then go to the sanctum and open a warp to the location directly. Saves time / hammers getting to a good spot.

Just going to dig for a while. Thanx though.

1 Like

Sounds good, if you change your mind, I can also give you a completed serp atlas with a diamond in it that makes knowing which direction to go much easier if you don’t already have 1.

Thanks. Just new to the higher tier planets. Like first one, and still way new to the portal network.

1 Like

Understand =) just from my own “first” experience, can spend a lot of time digging with no results if in the wrong area :smiley:

Totally. Gosh, but finding hard coal and lots o iron, so my dopamine is squirting still.

3 Likes

what level is ideal?

courtesy of @Mayumichi

And this handy chart goes with it.