First Diamond Haul

Cool beans. What time zone r u in?

South Korea :crazy_face: … so almost 4pm for me here

1 Like

Honestly you’re going to want to stay below 20 on most of the planet.
What you’ll find from 20 - 30 won’t be as much as what you find between 5 and 20.

1 Like

Grats on your first diamond mining session, ross. Im at work, but later today, i can come to you with a care package, if youd like a bit of a leg up in the beginning of the game.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Thanks all. So have yet to find a diamond yet but am luving the coal, iron, and silver so far. Will venture further down but totally timid of falling in lava as I have all my skill pnts to make hammering faster and to be able to breathe. Pointers appreciated. 3:15 am est here.

2 Likes

It’s been suggested to go to McRib? Any idea of how to get there. There’s no lava?

I personally prefer Serp, but probably just because I am comfortable with my spot there.

1 Like

Hear that. I’m on alt 5 and just going in a straight shot. Dunno what I like about digging.

Have any lava tips?

1 Like

When im tunneling at lava levels every so often i put a little “stop trench” so if i break into lava I know I just need to back up past that point. Fortunately the lava is pretty slow moving, so not too hard to get out of the way. Oh and hit rocks at near max reach that way if it comes from above you are not right below it if possible.

Okay. I’m just being noid. Thanks

Might be a silly question but are you using an atlas with a diamond ore in it?

Haven’t found a diamond yet.

to put in Atlas

There is a lot of “diamondless” areas around, so without an atlas with a diamond, or a known good mining spot, you could mine for many hours and never find one.

Yowsers! Maybe we could meet somewhere. Any safe space suggestions?

Cuz I’m blasting through my hammers.

Can meet you at any hub and give you a location token for my spot and a completed atlas with a diamond in it.

1 Like

Okay. I’m heading for a PS station but have to detour home first. Will be a bit.

Can also use 1 of the mines once you have gotten your hands through the first diamond experiences :smiley: