First Diamond Haul

If you do go to McRib I have a mine set up there with portals leading to it from TNT, ULT, and PS

It might not be the best alt for the gems, but I’ve found lava surface often is at alt 16 so I’ll try to stay there in areas with lava.

I have a few public diamond mines set up - access is in the TNT planet hubs for Serp and Malu (Paka’s Diamond Mine portals). The Serp one is a HUGE hotspot area, with little to no lava for a very long ways. :slight_smile:

Got him going at my Serp mine… he should be busy for a while :grin:

6 Likes

Remind him to go Sleep sometimes aswell, seeing he is up for Abit allready lol

5 Likes

So how’d it go?

It’s still going had to go home and unload and am now trying to get back to Serpensarindi. Lol,

2 Likes

Liquid breaker forged hammers are great for dealing with lava in gen areas

Mined 85 diamonds, 200+ iron, 100+ titanium, 100+ gold, 100+ silver.

Crafting some compacted diamonds to make coils for powered workbench.

6 Likes

Nice : ) congrats!

I spent so long looking for an Andoweem portal when I started… it was long gone even then and that was over a year ago now!

Just checked though and the Google search is much more up to date now thankfully! I got so frustrated looking for that damned place :laughing:

1 Like

Andooweem, why have you left me?! With your beautiful terrain and perfect cream gleam colors…

So is Adooweem still around? i went to serp instead.

Nope it is not! Serp is your best bet for diamonds :slight_smile:

Here is a list of current worlds in game, not including “exoworlds”; temporary worlds that only appear for a few days and cant be built on.
http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds

Only elemental worlds (tier 5 and 6) have gems. Blast type worlds (Serpinsarindi and Malurialakrib) primarily have diamonds.