First Immature person in a while (forever)

So I was just going home back from an expedition. And happened upon this.

I quitted Pixel Gate from things I didn’t like, and because I seriously burned out from it. Came back to check every once in a while and while only a few things piqued my interest, this was just immature and dumb, some kids play the game!!! or watch the game.

The gravel “thing” wasn’t beaconed and it may be hard to find the culprit. But I take this post to ask anyone to keep the game, at least in the builds, to the best interest of everyone.

3 Likes

The thing is, this was most likely made by a kid.

5 Likes

Certainly. For sure, someone immature.

4 Likes

The game will need moderators to ban people like these from the game. I suspect its going to be a big problem once the game gets released on PS4

3 Likes

A creeper with sattlebags.

11 Likes

Sad to say we’re most likely just gonna have to get use to stuff like this happening more often. It’s only gonna get worse and there’s really nothing we can do about it if it’s not beaconed. It sucks but try not to let it ruin the game for you. A random, poorly built creeper with saddlebags is not a big deal. I’m kind of surprised we haven’t seen more of them already.

6 Likes

I’m not affected by it. I was trying to advise people to think about the fact there’s not only teen or adult people playing.

2 Likes

In the military, we called them @o@@-dragons. Some people put them everywhere they possibly can without getting caught, some even have wings and horns and hind limbs and forelimbs and tails and breathe fire and are very artistic…

Nevertheless, we really don’t need them here. Best remedy is to turn it into an upside down elephant (ears and trunk, the other parts make excellent camouflage) and leave a note saying that you were unable to right the poor upside down elephant cause of its weight, and could people stop leaving them everywhere?

Won’t someone think of the poor elephants?

4 Likes

Well it was a pleasure ladies and gentleman to play early access with you! :upside_down_face:

Im guessing by the upside-down smiley, this is sarcasm?
Didn’t really catch the joke tho…

No im just glad I play early access with a community like this, sorry for the confusion! :blush:

3 Likes

omg please do this!
Or maybe I will :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Surely DEVS must be able to find out who placed the blocks !

I don’t think it is mature to call that inmature ^o^

Everyone knows that our first ever building in a sandbox game was something like this x’)

Difference is, that this is a public game, this isn’t the place or the time to do it. This is a public server, done in a city, kind of dead, but still one of the major ones.

In games like minecraft or others. Whatever you build is there for you to look at. Others are not exposed to it.

I don’t condemn people expressing themselves, but it’s important to take into account what type of game we’re playing. I don’t think Boundless is exclusive to a mature rating.

2 Likes

For sure it doesn’t belong in a public city! Perhaps I’m not defending the guy I’m just thinking he did it for the laugh :[

More generally I’m kinda down when it comes to “adjusting what you do so that it doesn’t offend your surroundings”, I just feel we can do what we want as long as he didn’t really destroyed people’s gameplay (and I say gameplay). In cases like these, if theres people that are only annoyed about it, cause “hey you can’t draw dicks thats inmature” then sure why not I don’t really mind. But if it’s like making buildings around lesser attractive or making people leave, then there’s a problem!

Reminds me of this demon from the Persona series. I think one version of Mara was even riding a chariot. Somewhat hilarious actually, but Persona has a mature rating anyway, so things like that are fair game.

2 Likes

WHY DID I CLICK THAT :crazy_face:

8 Likes

So, this is just my opinion. It’s one opinion, and I’m not saying this to call anybody else out as wrong.

I simply don’t think this is a big deal at all. If the work was detailed and it was something like an erect “trunk” on a statue, then maybe we could think about getting people involved. But banned? For this? No.

5 Likes

could turn that into a pretty cool doorway with some gleam lol

1 Like