First Immature person in a while (forever)

I read “Raising a stink only graffitis the griefer” . Started imagining dickbuilders getting tattooed with the classic sharpie-on-the-face version of their ahem monuments. xD

Edit: I’m not suggesting we do this! Just, clearly my thoughts are so utterly profound that I needed to share them, ya know.

1 Like

Second?

I were at home (Forge LakeValley on Therka), and saw this from afar on a fellow settlement-mates house. Yes its an unbeaconed part, so I removed it anyway. But whoever did this had access to purple refined gleam which is pretty rare. If its “a creeper with sattlebags” intention and not just an upside-down T. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Took me a while to figure out what you were seeing in that screenshot. I think it’s a bit of a push to consider that a thing :stuck_out_tongue: (though still not sure “which” thing you see in it… to me it looks like 5 blocks, or at a “stretch” a middle finger being shown, and more of a stretch for the other thing)

3 Likes

Wow, harsh… not all “other things” are the same size y’know :rofl:

Jokes aside, I don’t think we need to keep posting pics of middle fingers, or other things and immortalising them on the forums (otherwise what’s the point of removing them from the game?).

5 Likes

We handed out purple gleam to a lot of people, and they in turn passed it along too, so it could be anyone.

If that’s supposed to be what I think you’re seeing it’s pretty rudimentary. If that’s what the builder was going for they’re a far cry from the work of @30nstillgaming. It barely resembles a hand.

3 Likes

You’re kidding me, right? That looks more like a hand flipping the bird, and it doesn’t look much like a hand flipping a bird at all. Look at it from ANY other angle and I doubt it would look like jack.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like anything to me…

2 Likes

4 Likes