[FIXED] PS4 Players Unable to Connect To Boundless after Release 239

thats the only way :slight_smile: gamelog xd

handicap: ps4 xd

PS4 got modded right out of the game I guess :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

yes but not only because of the login Problem :frowning:

1 Like

This is a few min of my life I will never get back! I’m having a panic attack. Lol joking, everyone be patient, they will fix it. Doing this stuff is hard work that requires a ton of foresight. So now all ps4 users get 30 SS of alloys? :grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sure i know it needs time, i am developer too.
my panic is about other Things in this update…

Same issue here. PS4 too.

me too and all of my mates :smiley:

Ps4 broken for me too

Same problem for me too.Im ps4.

1 Like

just gonna add an unnecessary but empathetic “ouch”

2 Likes

This is exactly how my screen looks when i try and log in on my ps4 .

1 Like

Same for me, looks like a widespread issue

Hi All,

We are aware that PS4 players are having currently experiencing issues connecting to Boundless.

We are investigating it and will update everyone once fixed. Thank you for your patience!

9 Likes

Coffee and chocolate Leah, coffee and chocolate. :heart:

4 Likes

Hope it’s not related but my ps4 crashed after finishing the update, might not be related cos it’s a very old console

Pretty sure we’ve identified the issue, just need to do a quick test and then push it through Sony to get it to you guys.

11 Likes

I would not worry about that. It’s all of us here. I log out before updates. Waited a while, updated then attempted to log in. Most likely on their side which they are working on it. Time for me to go to sleep :slight_smile: I stayed up all night and it’s now 6:47am. :sweat_smile:. Goodnight everyone. :zzz:

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you

Yay just in time then before i start up my ps😉

That kinda sucks for you guys. Doesn’t Sony charge you for updates? If so I wonder is it reasonable?