[FIXED] PS4 Players Unable to Connect To Boundless after Release 239

Well you can always skip sleeping :drooling_face: and continue ^^

1 Like

Thanks devs, much appreciated!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m on fumes right now. Iā€™ll get up later, work at home then play of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Weā€™ve worked out what the issue is and will publish a fix ASAP.

The fix requires a rebuild of the PS4 game which then needs to be submitted to PlayStation for release approval. This will take at least 2 hours to complete.

7 Likes

:wink: still at copying (ps4) update whyle typing its 65% lol

Damn you PlayStation why 2 hourā€™s :wink:

eat, play, sleep is changed to eat, sleep, play

3 Likes

Ahh dang, got the baby down for a nap and was going to play, oh well Iā€™ll find something else to do

1 Like

This just tells me that we need a Testing on PS4, huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well i can say atleast i tried to log in :wink:

Sadly ps doesnā€™t allow that.

Slightly off topic but Iā€™m guessing there is no way to allow or devs to support moving my ps4 char to pc lol. I now have a shiny gaming PC but dont want to start over

After the maintenance msg yesterday i was back to not being able to use EU side servers again.PS4

1 Like

I thought it seemed very laggy last night

1 Like

Anyone else see the irony in an update that cannot be used on ps4 breaking the game for ps4ā€¦

:neutral_face::-1:

7 Likes

Not possible, they need to actually code something to make this possible and itā€™s a very low priority thing Iā€™m guessing :frowning:

Guess youā€™ve twisted my arm. Iā€™ll have to log into my pc account now. :expressionless: not happy about that either :weary:

Same here, your connection to the game server has been lostā€¦

I was going to say something like thisā€¦ :joy:
A conspiracy against ps4 players!

21 characters

2 Likes

I doubt thereā€™s any technical difficulty in doing that but itā€™s Sonyā€™s cross-play licence that forbids that.