[FIXED] PS4 Players Unable to Connect To Boundless after Release 239

And I doubt it has anything to do a cross-play license, it does have everything to do with Sony tho.

And I wasn’t being serious, was just in jest…

Edit: I now realise this was a reply to my post about character transfer and not about my post about a Testing on PS4, my bad!

Testing on PS4 is a Sony thing, character transfer is a Wonderstruck thing and has nothing whatsoever to do with Sony, Steam or Square Enix…

(when they do it they would obviously not transfer any of the ‘DLC’, ie you will need to buy Deluxe again and Gleam Club)

1 Like

Not entirely sure on it being Sony. Warframe allowed character transfer from pc to PS4,Xbox, and switch. and from PS4/Xbox to switch. Don’t remember if ps4 /Xbox was allowed to go to pc tho.

Working perfectly fine on my pc character but my PS4 it won’t connect, don’t even get to the sanctum to report the log either

I replied to the Testing on PS4, not about character transfer.

Character transfer is 100% a Wonderstruck thing

Edit: whoops, see my edit on that post, lol, I need more caffeine…

Its upto sony to allow us to receive the creative mode.I am sure the devs will make this happen if possible.Ill still be happy playing boundless even if we dont get creative mode on ps4.:heart_eyes:

I thought something was wrong with my internet connection. LOL

But ps4 still has no connection :scream:

Ok so I’ve checked for another update after the update. Everything has been updated and I only get “ your connection to the game server has been lost”
I’ve restarted a few times. Nothing is changing.

4 Likes

coffee first, cake after :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

No, it’s not, it’s totally up to Wonderstruck. Sony has nothing to do with that.

There will be a creative mode on PS4 in the future once rental planets and the creative mode have been expanded upon…

1 Like

still down :disappointed:

The game will not start until you get the fixed version.

The fixed version is currently with PlayStation QA.

8 Likes

Is this an expedited Sony QA? Or will it take 4-6 days like for other updates to go through Sony QA?

Not a joke question. Real question. @james

They’ve said in previous post on here it would be a couple hours. Also wouldn’t be the first time they’ve done same day(within hours of the first update) patches for us ps4 plebs

2 Likes

Come hang out on my stream!

Anyone got a revive? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: sorry to hear the ps4 is having trouble, hope it gets resolved asap

1 Like

Yea sure I can res you just one sec lemme log on :wink:

2 Likes

I’m dying. Ima call PlayStation QA and file a complaint lol

Less Exo time :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

Is this fixed yet?

Sadly no :weary: