[FIXED] [Sanctum] portal won't open if you filter locations on (current world)

can someone test and confirm this as well?
the portal will just keep loading.
tested this on multiple planets where i have locations saved

so you go to the planet then back to sanctum and go up to the conduit go to locations, then filter on current world
and it won’t let you open the saved location on that world.

it will only work if you are not choosing ‘‘current world’’

the same problem occurs using in game warp conduit
when you place warp conduit on the current planet and go to locations and filter on current world

1 Like

can confirm. portal will not open when taken the steps you (HOST) has explained.
will stay stuck on blue saying : Waiting for response…

1 Like

Happened to me with warp conduits outside of the sanctum yesterday, the location I had in current world wouldn’t open the warp conduit. I managed to open the warp by going back to my full list of location and selection the one I wanted.

Not sure if its the same for all planets or it only happens or sovereign

1 Like

yes thats what i wrote, it will only open if you are not selecting (current world)

i tested it on 6 planets all the same issue, not just sovereign

1 Like

Want to add to the post, when taken the exact same steps HOST described in the topic-opening message but instead of applied to the conduits in sanctum, used on WARP CONDUITS.

it doesnt work either, you choose the location, click 100c for warp costs then the screen closes and immediately pop back up allowing you to choose the location again or another location without actually even starting to load up the conduits to open a portal.

simply nothing happens.

:sob:

1 Like

same Warp portal problem

1 Like

was this in the game on the planet itself?

yes, instead of in sanctum i applied those steps to conduits ON planet and same thing happened basically, cant open the conduits, @HABABAS kindly shared a link to another post adressing this, same problem. different way of trying the same steps :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i will add that to the OP
thanks

I’ve been having that problem. I go back into the planet then go back to sanctum and try again, usually works for me

i have tried this as well but after 6x i gave up
your solution is just putting band-aid on a wound when this wound needs stitches.
its just something that either should be fixed or removed if this cannot be fixed.

oh I agree it needs fixed for sure

1 Like

@blinvir you’re not doing anything like this trying to get to your planet are you?

Unfortunately no.

I’ve been having this issue too, but even when I’m not filtered. It happens when I search from within my whole list as well

gamelog is sended

normaly i didnt use a filter at sanctum… dont know if there was a filter…

tip: when your portal won’t open you can walk back to the start point of the sanctum (where you start)
it will reset the portals

2 Likes

realy???

nice, thx… never noticed that before xd

1 Like

yep, you’re welcome ^^

1 Like

new vid

new log