[Foeros XIII-A] --[Fierce Shock Exoworld]--


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name : Foeros XIII-A
Type : Shock
Tier : 6
Atmosphere : Potent Lvl 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------
42 blinksecs of NORKYNA
Warp Cost : 3400c
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Last until January 20, 2020 5:59 AM
Server : US West
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.
∟ [ :boom: = Exoworld Color Only ]

Gleam - 131 Pale Lilac

[Rock]
∟Igneous - :boom:64 Silk Lilac
∟Metamorphic - 63 Silk Berry
∟Sedimentary - 132 Light Lilac

[Wood]
∟Ancient - :boom:121 Warm Blue
∟Lustrous - 63 Silk Berry
∟Twisted - 208 Vivid Cobalt

[Foliage]
∟Exotic - :boom:128 Vivid Lavender
∟Lush Foliage - 166 Light Berry
∟Waxy - 208 Vivid Cobalt

[Soil]
∟Clay - 65 Silk Lavender
∟Peaty - 8 Dark Lilac
∟Silty - 58 Deep Cerulean

[Grass]
∟Barbed - 119 Warm Violet
∟Gnarled - 69 Hot Magenta
∟Verdant - :boom:58 Deep Cerulean

[Misc]
∟Ash - 121 Warm Blue
∟Gravel - 120 Stale Lilac
∟Glacier - :boom:132 Light Lilac
∟Growth - :boom:132 Light Lilac
∟Ice - :boom:159 Stark Lavender
∟Mould - 69 Hot Magenta
∟Mud - :boom:59 Silk Cobalt
∟Sand - :boom:14 Dark Orange
∟Sponge - :boom:133 Pale Berry
∟Tangle - 73 Warm Magenta
∟Thorn - :boom:239 Strong Azure

[Flower]
∟Cloneflower - :boom:88 Teal
∟Gladeflower - 90 Mint
∟Ghostflower - :boom:233 Cobalt
∟Spineflower - 36 Deep Green

[Plant]
∟Desert Sword - 53 Silk Mint
∟Oortian’s Staff - :boom:53 Silk Mint
∟Rosetta Nox - :boom:124 Lilac
∟Spineback Plant - :boom:245 Silk Turquoise
∟Stardrop Plant - 206 Light Azure
∟Traveller’s Perch - :boom:125 Violet
∟Trumpet Root - 125 Violet
∟Twisted Aloba - :boom:122 Blue

[Fungus]
∟Branch Funnel - :boom:249 Strong Lavender
∟Clustered Tongue - :boom:234 Deep Cobalt
∟Glow Cap - 205 Vivid Azure
∟Mottled Tar Spot - :boom:58 Deep Cerulean
∟Tinted-Burst - 211 Azure
∟Weeping Waxcap - 69 Hot Magenta

Resources Tab

20200115062900_1
20200115062904_1

-------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Likes

617 618

621 622 623 624

10 Likes

shroomtastic!

8 Likes

The deep cerulean grass is really pretty, will try to load up on those seeds, also keeping an eye out for good ancient farming spots - saved a few with the trees with bits of it like this somewhat clustered together, but that sort of thing is the best I’ve seen so far, lot of wandering to do still though-

1 Like

too bad we already have this color of gleam on Till, not a bad color just not a new one :expressionless: But it is a pretty planet :smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

Who did :point_down: this? lol

9 Likes

Check here, haha!! :smiley: - https://discordapp.com/channels/394092090780418051/566911226056278017

Hey @Vansten - got found! :wink:

Gorgeous pics, love the colors here! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I have no idea what ‘yeet’ means, so I had to look it up.

9 Likes

It’s kinda like: yeah! or wooooot! but I mainly say it when I’m on a meteor hunt… “I got yeeted by a wildstock!”

3 Likes

I think my nephew would say “ok boomer” but I’m with ya.

@majorvex great shots…loving the glacier mountain (7th one down) especially

5 Likes

yeah apparently anyone over about 30 is a boomer now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I want so many grass seeds I love the Blue with a the purple Tint I want it for my Houches build

2 Likes

Looks so cool

2 Likes

Cute lil wildstock boi

4 Likes

Foeros XIII-A Shock (Potent Lvl 5) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is the same as TILL. Have the following tokens for… Ancient Tree, Tangle, Mud, Growth, Ice and to all your concrete makers Sand which is Exo exclusive. Goo miners there are a good amount of goo on this exo!!..enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Completed atlases and some location tokens ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (via portals at TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

3 Likes

Anyone got coords to a good ghostflower spot? I really want those beautiful cobalt flowers!

Think I saved a spot with a few in my locations, let me log back in and check.

Can’t remember how many were here, but I know there were a few ghost and clone so I marked the spot to come back to later to regen farm more.

GhostClone

Or if you prefer a location token to save the run… I dropped some off.

1 Like