Force Merging on Tana VII

I didn’t want either I wanted the land but I don’t play anymore so you got wait 9 months to get that

1 Like

You could just delete the character with the beacons, I believe it undoes plots

Honestly folks I did this to make a point. That the current capital would force merge us all into one settlement. Two weeks ago when i started this game I told my crew that this would happen. That we would absorb it all and watch the capital take it back. Blaming a player for the way a game was designed is just wrong. How easy would it have been just to require consent in placing the last plot? Players have many play styles and if its in the game dynamics its fair play.

Its funny to me that you say this now, but not once in our discussions did you say this before. Instead, you claimed you didn’t know how plots worked to merge settlements but then continued to do it. You said you were the victim and that your grand plan was to build prestige towers to take over as Capital and Viceroy and you wouldn’t let anyone get in your way. You said you have thousands of plots to burn and are ready to lay them when needed to get what you want.

This game has very few players. I have never seen more than 500 players on at one time and i credit that to the fact the game was designed to control settlements but they didn’t take into consideration that most people are simple care bears and that this would create a drama nightmare for them. Hence the guild additions to the game. Also PS4 players are clearly a different breed and if this game gets featured via PSN it will over populate with tons of players and populate a sparsely populated dying game.

I don’t think thats true at all. I believe guilds were added as a way to align friends together and that has been what has been communicated about them all along. I think you are twisting the context from @james to suit your own argument.

While all of you have been complaining over the game design our clan Hardwired has been real busy cleaning up after the people who have just gave up on the game. Now we have some serious bank and are able to do anything within the game.

What do you mean by cleaning up? What is there to clean up? Sure you might be able to do anything in the game, but so can most people that have been playing for a while.

ConTROLLing the outcome of this little venture has proven my point. SInce clans are taking this form of game play away and the constant salvaging has paid off so well. We as a clan will no longer be consuming peoples hard work and we will be pulling our plots back to our HQ and preparing for the chance at being one of the highest ranked clans in the game.

What was your point? You told me the point was to become the Viceroy, which you have failed at. You said you have a whole clan coming over, of which I see 4 people. Your clan isn’t consuming other people’s hard work, its just you. Regardless, I am excited to see you pull back your plots if you do. Then the other people on our planet can get back to enjoying the game how they were enjoying it before you arrived.

I wonder how much money has been spent on more plots to either force merge or force merge a force merger since this game came out and if you think they didn’t see this happening before hand then your just not paying attention.

I believe you have that number already, since you are the primary one doing it. Sure we see others doing it, but no one near the scale as you.

Yeah right the moment I do that the rest of my settlement will move in I’m not doing ■■■■ to help them out

1 Like

This is not Lexxgard. He’s somewhat involved, but I know EXACTLY who Arc is.

2 Likes

Oh I see there’s a backstory. My bad! Just trying to solve the one problem I saw :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When you came to our settlement you ingratiated yourself with one of our group members and played the noob. I walked over and watched him very nicely giving you tips in the chat, added you as a friend, said good luck and went on my way. When the issue of joining settlements with you came up and you were politely declined and another member of our group later approached you to ask what your intentions were, you became offended and angry and insulted him and said you were going to grief us. Then you had some of your “huge clan” come over and start bugging us and dragging spitters and wildstocks over near us while we were working to try and kill us. You’ve also said things to some of us about PS4 players “taking over” the game. You’ve told at least one of us that you spend a weekly amount of money on plots just to accomplish this stuff.

The game was not designed FOR people like you to do what you do. You simply look for aspects of the design to exploit. There are people like you in every game: intent on simply exploiting the game design and taking over and trying to lessen the experience of others. Stop lying and trying to blame others for your behavior.

1 Like

Not read every single letter written but enough to get an idea what is going on.

For the time being the game mechanics aren’t adjusted yet:

I think it is time the community unites and protects by countering these things and build our own prestige builds with whatever we have in stock. I believe @Tomir has the right idea.

1 Like

You ask “who are you to dictate how someone plays their game…” did you not try the same thing? As you can see there is a strong sense of community that differs from your opinions and views.

This is nothing more than another group looking for attention in a reality of a virtual game. The only thing you have done is caused disruption, there is no more significance then that. These points and views are no more valid or important then it was before this post was presented, and it, and this group will return to self importance, ignored, and forgotten quite soon.

1 Like

If you mean I am in the same settlement as the person who is merging settlements then yes by that extent I am involved. This person has not done anything to me directly that I would consider harmful but that is just my perspective. But that is the limit to my involvement at this time. I would appreciate my name being left out as I have my own issues with people force merging our group Trior.

I didn’t bring up your name. Someone else did and I corrected them that it wasn’t you.

Your good I just wanted to clarify. I appreciate the confirmation. There are people in here who are just popping into the thread to try and drag my name through the mud some more from a different thread and I just wanted to clear it up.

1 Like

Then I apologise to Lexxguard. I’m still suspicious though.

All I know is that when I enter my area it states the person’s name and it starts with a L and lists him as Warden. When we followed to see who had put down the plots the same name kept showing up, with the first letter of L for the name. It is the same name of the person who is claiming not the be involved.
Seems to be a group of people who are playing musical chairs, “It’s not me but I am involved”
Maybe I’m wrong, but can’t only the person who buys the plots and places them be the one who owns them? Wouldn’t they then be the new Warden and eventually the Viceroy?
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a duck, or in my opinion, well, I won’t insult a jacka double s by calling them that, it wouldn’t be fair to that animal.

It may say Har_Wir___ City, but whoever runs it is the leader of the group of Trollholes.
They put two gleam towers beside my base. they were small last night, I haven’t been on yet today. They had been laying the foundation for a building. That says to me they are planning on staying.

I won’t. But guess what, I’m not picking up my plots, just taking my stuff and tearing my base down, as will my son.
So in a way I win, as I will be getting footfall from them which I had not been getting any before. Was lucky to get 30 coins in a week time. Looked the day after they came and merged me and my son’s base – I had over 1,000 coins. thanks for the coins, by the way. Compensation for what you did.

In a way, it has worked out better for me. I will be moving to a new settlement on another planet, not decided yet where, but there will be people I know who are nice. I can be part of something growing, have help if I need it, can help in what areas I can. So, hindsight, good for me. How it was done wasn’t. But that rests on them, not on me.

To be honest, I feel real sorry for them. They see themselves as superior, when in reality, the are inferior.
Enough from me, any attention they get feeds their desire for more attention.

1 Like

If you want to keep getting footfall make sure you keep at least 10,000 worth of prestige on your plots

5 Likes

It definitely talks like a duck lmao

1 Like

Yup, that’s what I saw when I came and had a look.

1 Like

WHAT THE HE double L just happened?

Go to play on BL and it has changed from one person to another It now says Dark Side of the Moon, whoever that is. I didn’t get the name, other than it started with a Dak so don’t know who the person is. But this is just flat out confusing to me.
I’m too old for this, but I will move but Not quit the game.

1 Like

You’ll need to scroll back and read the entire thread while you were gone. There’s some vigilante justice going on on Tana VII.

Solid building trumps p2w its like trior all over again huh?

1 Like