Forge IngRedY3nts Shop @ Sunset Forge Market!

There are other uses for the essence, besides just straight minting it. But there was enough of it that it had very little value for a while.

In this case the minter definitely pushed some value onto the items because people who wanted the essence had to cough up some extra coin to “save it” from the minter.

Since they gave us fractional coins at the same time, I’d say overall fresh vital essence is one of the minter’s great success stories. It highlighted the number of uses the item actually has and was also one of the only “trash” items in the early game who’s value didn’t crash into a fraction of a coin.

Still the “essence value” has remained the bar for these because the forge ingredients they’re in (the only uses?) aren’t very popular anyways.

Considering these are “trophies” it’s good to see them come up a little, that’s the main reason I mention it.

1 Like

You can always “try” forging in the public creative world at TNT Hub

2 Likes

Added spicy beans now. Looking to buy 10k at 38c each. Make it rain spicy beans :smiley:

1 Like

An expanded and dedicated request baskets floor below the main floor with more baskets now and more to come in the future. Budgets and prices will be updated regularly according to need and market :smiley:. Close to 1.5M added now in baskets!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Got to add MOAAAR baskets today for a total of 40+ baskets. As usual, will be filled according to need without constantly updating the forum. Added about 1.4M now mostly into:

Hopper eyes (~565k) @226
Spicy beans (~100k) @39
Bitter beans (~380k) @131
Reactive lamella (~135k) @26

plus a few more items here and there. Thought of updating the forum as this is a big jump from 3 baskets to 40+ even if most are not refilled yet (waiting for more budget haha). Keep in mind it won’t show up immediately on BUTT as it scans sovereign planets less often.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Kadriah

Not so punny now eh :smiling_imp:

All jokes aside, your build has nice colors and materials combination! I like it a lot!

1 Like

Hellooo all!

A new milestone for the shop! Over 100k forge ingredients (more added now but not showing up yet on BUTT) on shopstands atm! Thanks to everyone selling to the baskets! Will hopefully refill them tomorrow as it is getting late now :smiley:!

(Not updated on BUTT yet - more atm than this)

3 Likes

Goood day all!

Close to 2M distributed in 20 baskets now! Make sure to give the shop a visit :smiley:

(Will take some time to show up on BUTT website)

1 Like

Inspired by Oortmani’s forge video to try out some forging? Forge IngRedY3nts is constantly expanding!

Want a specific item and can’t find enough of it? Reach out!

We just reached a new milestone surpassing more than 150k items in the shop!

Forging IngRedY3nts - Using only the finest materials without harming any animals (haha ok this part is a lie) :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Goes without mentioning, please show the baskets some love xD. Buying a few things atm but mainly bitter (@131c) and spicy beans (@39c)! Probably close to 800k in these 2 only! Will add more budget to them as they get filled.

1 Like

Trying to forge some Gleambow totems or some super grapples? Head to Forge IngRedY3nts xD! Refilled more (than average) Draining & Corrupted boons 2 for those annoying low-effectiveness totems :smiley:

3 Likes

Finally hopefully someone Who has stuff always To sell…
I dont ever bother To craft my own boons and such…

1 Like

Yes that was always my issue when forging or trying out new forging methods - collecting materials and crafting boons. Now I just steal from my shop :rofl:.

Where is your shop

2 Likes

sunset forge market, located on the future sov

1 Like

SUNSET FORGE MARKET is accessible through:

-TNT MEGA HUB, behind the T5/T6 portal is the “HUB NETWORKS AND SOV” wall, next to “THE FUTURE OF FARMS” portal you will find a portal called after the market.
-THE FUTURE OF FARMS, there’s a beam in between the region exp area and the farms, it has also a portal called after the market.
-ULTIMA, southwest corner of the portal-ring, is a portal called after the market, diagonal in front of it is also the REGION EXP portal.
-GTG -Dzassak HUB to the left
-TNT ALL-BLOCK-MUSEUM (Big Gellis portal on TNT MEGA HUB) also to the left.

There are multiple options :slight_smile:

1 Like

Host and May are keeping me in the market as a prisoner to fill the shop. Please haaalp.

Haha thanks both of you for the directions :star_struck:. Appreciate it!

2 Likes

without you, we would not have our passive footfall income, how else am i gonna buy them gleambow sacs?

2 Likes

By increasing the price by 1k.

1 Like

you wish :stuck_out_tongue: all depends on the market value, but them sacs are easier to get than them red canes
also you get better rewards doing gleambow, the only difference is that doing the oortmas snow meteors is free, and technically doing them gleambows cost coins due to them totems and single hit aint going to help you…