Forge IngRedY3nts Shop @ Sunset Forge Market!

Have to buy many many many things from you these days because I have to forge hundreds of T1 tools for my T1 Farm Planet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Music to my ears xD - If you need more quantities or would rather hand trade stuff, please feel free to text me :smiley:

Do you do requests? I would need about 10 stacks of a diverse number of ingredients

1 Like

Spent a pretty penny there the past few days. Thanks for a great shop.

1 Like

Yes I do! Just PM me the ingredients you need :smiley:

Thank youuuuu! Yeah one day I woke up to a raided shop :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rofl:

Heeellooo!

Buying several items in request baskets but the highlights are:

• Hopper Cores @1450c (@1558c hand trade) ~5.5M (increased the price for now because… hopper cores xD)
  • Spicy Beans @41c (@44c hand trade) 1M
  • Bitter beans @131c (@140c hand trade) ~1.5M

Gooood day!

It’s that thread about your fa… yes… your favorite shop! :rofl:

Came to quickly say if you have any surplus or you’re willing to sell some items, please do consider the shop’s request baskets! Will keep refilling different baskets as needs arise :smiley:

5 Likes

Dropped a few million there … quit tempting me with your wares!!

Great shop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well isn’t that great to hear as it has been a dry week or so :joy:. Thanks!

1 Like

You are doing a awesome job @RedY3 :clap: with your shop

1 Like

Probably been a dry week because I took a small break from forging xD

1 Like

Seems like all the forgers in town did :rofl: :sob:

1 Like

I’ll make you a deal, if you tell people to buy more of my tools i’ll forge more xD

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan :joy:. Last T6 I bought was from you. Can’t risk buying from forgers who buy bad forging ingredients you know :man_facepalming::rofl:

3 Likes

Are you in need of some inky leaves or petals? I filled your basket with inkies but maybe you’d like more ^^

1 Like

Should be good on petals. Will have to check the inky leaves though. Can’t recall and not in game atm. Will refill basket if I need more! Thanks for selling to it :smiley:

1 Like

Hello!

It just came to my attention that my shop (probably the entire planet) isn’t showing up on BUTT. Until it is fixed, please do know everything is still there and alive - the shop, the request baskets, everything :smiley:.

2 Likes

We had that in the past, that it wasn’t updated/showing up on BUTT. Now I have a little assumption where that “bug” comes from… the planet was yesterday at night shortly locked for plot-change purposes. Maybe after a temporarily locking the planet needs some kind of scan again? Or can @Mayumichi see if anything is on going with sovereigns again?

1 Like

My understanding is the Sovs are only polled about once a day by BUTT, so if it was locked when the scan happened it may have dropped it but it should get it again today when BUTT does a refresh.

2 Likes