Forge Simulator [v1.2]

It works in a browser so it should work on mobile too. Granted the UI isn’t designed for mobile :confused:

You go above and beyond for this community. My hat is off to you. Thank you from a ps4 none test server player

4 Likes

I use it on my phone! Best mobile game ever!!!

6 Likes

Yeah I’m using on my phone through browser, just thought I’d ask, and yeah as mentioned great work

1 Like

This is awesome! Thanks!! I’ve already spent so much time playing around with it haha. Would it be possible to make it so that the effectiveness stays the same when you hit reset? It would make practicing lucient forges easier if I didnt have to type in 42 after each reset. Especially when I’m having a bad run getting the first boon haha.

1 Like

Most certainly!

Added the basic item log too.

2 Likes

So, I’ve been trying this on my computer at work (because clearly I make bad decisions), but it’s not working on internet explorer nor edge.

I’m limited in internet options because they refuse to update things.

Edit: They finally downloaded Chrome with the new computers and it’s working on that so I’m golden again.

Just wanna say thank you and this is awesome!

I’ve been using it this morning to test the targeting of a single boon. In this case the dev dmg boon on a Lucent sling. Through both my trials last night in game, and this morning on your page, I noticed a thing.

It appears that when attempting to target a particular boon(with four reduction gum) and using using pastes(fate paste, boon boost, and/or inv paste in this case) the RNG is more likely to roll for a new boon on a turn that any paste runs out.

Thanks, ill que her.

Just to confirm, it’s only on the last turn when the buff is expiring? And any of the mentioned buffs trigger the bug? I’ll try to reproduce

Edit: can you paste an ingredient log where this happens? The following seems to work properly, only 1 boon rolled

Log

[Round 1] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 2] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 3] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 4] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 5] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 6] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 7] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 8] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 9] Invigoration Paste 2

[Round 10] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 11] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 12] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 13] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 14] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 15] Invigoration Paste 2

[Round 16] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 17] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 18] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 19] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 20] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 21] Fate Paste 2

[Round 22] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 23] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 24] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 25] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 26] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 27] Fate Paste 2

[Round 28] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 29] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 30] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 31] Pure Boon Compound 1

[Round 32] Pure Boon Compound 1

You never cease to amazing @Mayumichi
Keep up the amazing work

1 Like

That’s just what I was using. I noticed it happens in-game a lot too. It could be RNG messing with me.

Absolutely

I’ll have to check which part is edge failing on and see if it’s easy enough to fix! I used some es6 syntax that might not be edge friendly…

Round 1] Effect Gum

[Round 2] Effect Gum

[Round 3] Fate Paste 1

[Round 4] Draining Boon Compound 2

Got dmg boon here.

Round 5] Vigour Catalyst 2

[Round 6] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 7] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 8] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 9] Trait Reduction Gum

[Round 10] Invigoration Paste 2

[Round 11] Boon Boost Paste 2

[Round 12] Fate Paste 1

[Round 13] Draining Boon Compound 2

[Round 14] Draining Boon Compound 2

[Round 15] Draining Boon Compound 2

[Round 16] Draining Boon Compound 2

Insert longevity boon here…round 15 is the turn the three pastes expire. I have had it do it consistently on that turn. And in cases when the pastes dont expire on the same turn also.

I’ll play with it and get back to you tomorrow, but even with 4 trait reduction gums the chance of hitting the damage boon (when it’s the only active boon) is just 82%, so there’s plenty of room for rng to mess it up :confused: But if it’s consistently the expiration turn something’s wrong.

Another test I can think of is to spam more trait reduction and see if it still happens.

I put fifty earlier and spammed dbc2 it took roughly 20 more rounds max out :laughing:

Sorry it took longer than expected, but I’m now 99% certain it’s just rng being rng. The boon weights aren’t affected by buffs expiring at the very least :thinking:

1 Like

No worries! I appreciate the effort! Glad to know it’s just RNG!

Oh my. Thanks for this ill play around later.