Free 3x3 tools

He said for free I only found for lots of money

He Said Daily a few Tools .
And If He says for free He means for free i know him He does what He says.

3 Likes

He said to PM private message him.

2 Likes

There was tools for about 100k yesterday… Maybe you’ve got more lucktoday

I checked a little while ago. I may missed something, gonna go check again now lol

1 Like

Yeah sorry someone can’t resist and took all the stuff and left nothing 4 other players…

2 Likes

Awww that’s a bummer. Don’t know why they can’t jist taken one and share with others smh

I guess cause no one see it, but that’s normal, this happened every time that I give free stuff away…

2 Likes

I don’t know where to go, so…
I guess I stay xd

1 Like

@Marcello666. This is how you turn no news into good news :crazy_face: It is great to know that you are staying. Let me know if you want to open a store at The Forgers Avenue :wink:

Yeah I know it gets lonely there. Im hoping one day it can grow to a forgers paradise

Yay. That in a few days nobody would want to pay anything for 3x3 tools and the market for them will be dead.

Pls only take one and left some for other players…

3 Likes

Btw I’ll eventually start forming then I’ll build a shop there at forgers avenue

1 Like

To sweet…

Thx again…

1 Like

You are more than welcome to open a shop at The Forgers Avenue. Let me know when you are ready. I can help you with the basis of you need!

Thank you I will eventually

@Marcello666 Stop with there are always some WHO Don t understand only one per Player… Do IT perhaps Like they should Message you and give them Personal the items so you Re Sure Everbody gets 1 Tool and Not one Guy all Tools.

1 Like

I could use some were you placing free tools Marcel-chan