Free Near-Maximum Forging Service | Round 1

After having “perfected” the @Merln Method of Forging (haven’t Forged something less than 320 Rank in a while), I’d like to try and give back to the community a bit–preferably to those who haven’t gotten to Forging in progression yet, haven’t yet gotten the hang of the initially confusing system, or simply don’t have interest in Forging their own gear.

I will Forge one item for you with Rank 300+. You simply tell me what Boons you want.

There are two catches.

One: you provide the item you want to be Forged. And two: I will provide only one service per account. (Not character.)

Also, since I have finite resources, only the first fifteen players to comment on this post will receive a free Forge Service. (At least for now. I may open this up again in the future.)

I will get to you in the order your comments were posted. I’ll message you here once it’s your turn. Keep in mind that I have been working a ton lately, and haven’t had as much time to play as I would like. But I will get to all of them eventually. :slight_smile:

Stay B o u n d l e s s, my ḑ̴̨̨͌ͤͫ͆ͯ͂̈͘͠͡u̧̪̟̹̝̦̼͒͊ͣ̆̊͒ḍ̷̢̅̑͢e͓̳̽̑̈ͤ͂͘͢͟͝s̛̍̎̔̚̕͢͡͝.̱̹̻̤̲̊̍͏͡

Edit: if you would like to learn Merln’s Method of Forging, I’d suggest you follow this link. Watch the first video so you know what’s going on, and then watch the most recent video he posted, as it’s an easier, more consistent method.

Edit: Player List:

1. Plexus
  2. colwynB2K

3. Crete
  4. Wickedwizze
  5. Venom
  6. Heilos
  7. Devis
  8. TwistedFoot
  9. jtanner28
  10. Blackmage2015
  11. HOST
  12. Verdag
  13. Jeffrotheswell
  14. Phaedron
  15. DaOne82
15 Likes

I wont ask for anything myself, but i gotta say, that’s extremely generous of you! Thank you for providing such a service to the community.

2 Likes

Hey wow thanks!
I just love this community!
Could you forge me a Shovel? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! I was wondering what it would be like to be able to mine gems with the famous 3x3, extra durability, extra dmg hammer.

So if Santa Claus would bring me one I would be overjoyed :heart_eyes:
No rush though…

2 Likes

Ok Santa! For Christmas I want… I want… ummm…

1 Like

That’s Santa Cthulhu to you. :wink:

3 Likes

How generous of you!
I would like to try out a nice hammer with 3x3, extra durability and extra damage.

It’s like an early christmaspresent! :santa::star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s a pretty amazing offer! I’d take it up, but I’m just not playing much atm, and it’d be a waste to people currently playing more regularly!

1 Like

I’ll take you up on this offer :grin:. I need to craft a gem hammer first though. Think i’ve got mats layin around for an emerald.

Looking for durability, dmg, and 3x3 if possible

1 Like

I’d love you forever for a gold fist with damage, range and durability :smiley:

1 Like

You’re a gentleman and a scholar, and I will gladly take you up on your amazing offer. I would be greatfull for the popular hammer build of aoe, damage, and durability. Thank you for being so awesome.

2 Likes

This is a great thing to do for the community. The people in this community are fantastic.

Have only done some basic starting forging since I still lack the ingredients to make the best forging ingredients and would love a 3x3 hammer.

1 Like

You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir! I will gladly take you up on your offer. I would love a 3x3, dmg, and dura hammer. Thank you!

I will provide a diamond hammer when you’re ready. I am also beginning to learn forging myself. Mostly doing low-level items now and collecting the mats for higher level forge ingredients.

1 Like

Wow very nice of you a hammer with 3x3 and dura would be awesome

1 Like

i’m prob to late, nice service and respect for you helping out others,
if im not late i’m happy with anything
have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love a 3x3 hammer with +dmg and maybe dura

1 Like

ohh man just made #16 :expressionless:

1 Like

I would like to take you up on this offer if possible still, doesn’t look like you’ve quite gotten 15 requests yet. I should be able to forge my first diamond hammer today. I’ll stick with the trend and ask for a 3x3 damage and dura if thats possible. When/where is the best place to meet up?

1 Like

There is one spot open! I’ll start doing some of the Forging over the next few days.

I’m also trading Rough Emeralds for Hopper Cores / selling Rough Emeralds. (Mostly just need more Vigour Catalyst for these Forges. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

If spot still available I would like a 3x3 with damage and durability hammer plz :slight_smile:

1 Like