Free Near-Maximum Forging Service | Round 1

Yup! You’re the last person. :slight_smile:

The service is closed for now. I will probably open it for a second round at some point after I finish these requests.

2 Likes

awesome!!.. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

How generous! Nice one @PendragonTheNinja

2 Likes

If you don’t mind, did you change anything in his method? Any improvements you’d suggest?

1 Like

I didn’t change anything in Merln’s Method. I use his second method unless the Forged result I am trying to achieve requires only two gums. At that point, I use the original method swapping an unnecessary gum for Stabilization Paste.

At this point, I’d be hard-pressed to find a better method, or any improvements to his.

2 Likes

Gem slingbox projectile poison damage be cool

For those of you needing a gem tool for this forging he is supplying you all with. I will provide either diamond or emerald hammers for those in need for this only for 4k. So any names on his list needing a cheap gem tool for his forging let me know.

3 Likes

hello i wil most prob need one :wink: thanks for the post id be happy to buy one

Which would you like the diamond or the emerald so i can set one aside for ya.

1 Like

@MoriOni hmmm do a emerald one please does not really matter

No problem. Emerald it is. Ill be on lunch in a few hours or home from work at 5 cnt time usa id be happy to meet you anywhere

2 Likes

Hehe seems i stumbled upon this method myself hehe. Awesome offer pendragon!

2 Likes

Edit:Ups… the list is close.
Didnt see
Well…in next time

Hey…
This a very nice thing that you do.:neutral_face:

Never forge nothing before.

If possble, i want to be a part of that list.
For me, a bow.
Idk yet what boom i want.
Im in work atm (cofee break).

Best Regards

1 Like

Marcubik i have a diamond slingbow already forged that i will nvr use. It was an experiment of mine. Your welcome to it if youd like. Should hit like a semi truck if your speced for dmg on your hunter.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :smile:

No prob. Ill find ya after works out.

@HOST @Marcubik it appears im not getting a lunch today. Ive not forgotten you both. Ill get the both of you your items.

2 Likes

@MoriOni no rush mate relax, it’s not my turn yet so the item is not needed right now just give a shout when u are ready :wink:

Hey…i like to thanks a lot again.
No rush for me either.
I go to travel (work travel :unamused:) and only in friday i come back.

But the intention is amazing to me.
Thanks again :wink:

1 Like

@HOST i am online now if you are availble.

1 Like