Free Near-Maximum Forging Service | Round 1

@MoriOni hello, are you still on?

Ive tried twice now using Merlins technique and failed, I can see it working but just got screwed by RNG (which is normal for me BTW lol), so hats off to you for offering these to peeps. Now i gotta go mining the hard way to get more gems to get better at it…

1 Like

It can be tricky but also can be mastered for those with the patience to do so. @HOST i was dead asleep when you sent that. This is the exact reason we need a gifting system or mailbox of some sort. Cause im a day out on my promise now and feel i should get you that hammer free of charge.

1 Like

@MoriOni no worries mate and free nono we all need coins these days, its fine at the price you are willing to sell it for, id love a mailbox system where indeed you can send mail and have attachments options.
I am nearby ultima HQ mall floor 3 can meet there when u have the time or if u need more time that’s fine by me to mate no rushing;)

Well im at work again now. 4 hours till lunch. I will @ ya when im gettin rdy to head home for lunch.

1 Like

Amazingly kind offer :grinning:

Adding my name to the list, please let me know when you’re free to help. I will provide the tool and all mats (although you’ll need to let me know which)

Thanks!

Thank you Santa Cthulhu, I am very happy with my hammer! Shame it won’t last till the end of time though :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@HOST do you happen to have a discord? I think that would make catching you online much easier. And @PendragonTheNinja if you happen to get overwhelmed with offers id be happy to help out with forging. Have 4 at 5500+ power.

@MoriOni yeah i do buddy that’s HOST#0001 no problem