Fresh vital essence how are you making it

So I am curious what is everyone’s favorite way to make fresh vital essence?

1 Like

I usually have tons of meat after a hunt so I throw a couple of stacks on the barbie, er, extractor. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought everyone uses Transmute to converte Ancient Vital to Fresh Vital…

Regards,

1 Like

Same as Mallow, alot of the hunt stuff is essence gold.

1 Like

Never even considered that lol.

I tend to use wildstock or other less useful trophies and tallow for it

2 Likes

Yeah, same as above. Leftover trophies, tallow, meat, eyes I don’t use, etc.

1 Like

Regards,

3 Likes

That’s not a thing rofl

All my fresh and ancient vital essence end up in various types of bonding agent.
I have a healthy reserve of them, that way I can always start crafting whatever block I want to use on a project.
I use tallow, meats, hide, eyes, blood even sometimes sacs and trophies, whatever I have a lot of, to make the fresh vital essence

7 Likes

Put bones in an extractor

i use fair priced hide, bloods, trophies & sacs

Ok can I ask how do we transmute stuff

just use the extractor for essence

But they said transmute ancient to fresh how do we do that @ciprianb plz help

I have no clue

If you go on hunts you end up with tallow, meat and other stuff you can get to make essence.

If you go on a two-ish hour T3 hunt you end up with a stack or two of tallow…

if you ask nicely other people will give you tallow, meat or bones because they have too much and regularly throw it out on hunts until they have a full inventory and at some point tons of organics goes to waste because they have to loot it then throw it out for it to become available to other people.

2 Likes

You have to have 4 of each seasonal oorty doll in a shelf within reach and drag in a stout or strong hopper to sit by you at the machine. When you access the forge to transmute the essence, type: “Here we go, Ferdinand!” (That’s the hopper’s name) as a shout in trading channel and apply the transmute.
Easy.

You cant really. He/she was joking, lol

5 Likes

Ok good I was slightly mystified

that was a lie I was extremely mystified

1 Like

Spitter scale trophies

1 Like

Now i gotta ask… Whats the easiest thing to farm to extract Vital Essence from?

If you can go on group hunts regularly, expect to have an excess of meat and tallow for this.

3 Likes