Friend accidentally pressed the wrong server when loading

My friend was going to play with me but he accidentally pressed the wrong server to join, is there a way for him to reset his data or do we need to work towards planet warping to meet up?

Now you guys have an epic journey to find each other :wink: Good luck.

1 Like

+1. I wen’t to europe planet with purpose, to find way to meet others with warping :smile: And my plan is to get coords to both east and west planets :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So the other planets in the sky, are the other servers? I remember being able to choose from 4 servers, but I’ve only seen 2 planets in the sky, do I need to be within a certain area of the world I’m on to see the 3rd?

If you want to jump to servers in other regions (e.g. US if you are in EU), you need to warp to the third planet before you can see a planet of other region.

Is there any way he can just clear his player data?

Not at this point in time. Sorry.

What server is he on? If he is on US-west I am willing to help get him to your world.

1 Like

Different worlds can see the worlds they can reach. They’re all graphed together.

He clicked on us central I think XD

ah alright… and we have to learn the connections, thanks for the responses ^^, is there ever going to be a chart or graph released showing which planets can see which planets?

1 Like

Probably a community made one once someone figures it all out. Good luck to that person on finding the gold/components though!

4 Likes

Maybe we can all help fund someone with resources to get a complete planet map

1 Like

lol… forgot about this forum post, amusingly while making our start chart we also helped this person reunite with his friend. I also never imagined I would actually end up mapping the planets when I made that post 4 days ago either

3 Likes

Sorry can you help us too? I have my friend that actually pressed on the wrong server,he is on Us West Berlyn and i’m on Eu Central Therka,there is any way to meet with him? Thank you. :blush:

have you found anyone to help you with this yet? If not are you two wanting to meet up on Berlyn or Therka? If I can catch you both on while I’m on I can hop on to help. Join the Discord I made, and introduce yourselves, it’ll be easier to communicate that way :slight_smile: