Fun Subject: Hours Played

Thanks to @FF7animefreak2 I know how many hours I played

Started September 7 2018

So how many hours everyone have til this day

14 Likes

Started January 26th 2021

And Im glad you like Eggo Waffles … should rename yourself BabyWaffle

5 Likes

7k plus? damn it - thats a lot considering you joined way later than me…

I suppose planting grass alone was 1k hrs? :laughing: :wink:

4 Likes

I’m at 7,400 hours… most on it just visiting cool builds I think. lol.

9 Likes

I have 2,347 hours.

I sadly have a very demanding work schedule so I don’t get to play as much as I would like.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m at 10,077 hours :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

giphy-downsized-large

11 Likes

lol that looks like steam is telling you to stop

6 Likes

This is a little unfair because I had many many hours in the browser version before Oort Online ever got greenlit on Steam. Those hours don’t carry over.

1 Like

I think I’m close to about 5k hours in game … and probably about the same on the forums :joy:

5 Likes

3days, 11hrs, 39mins, 59sec.

3 Likes

That’s pretty good going. 7 or so hours a day, every day since you started playing (didn’t use a calculator so may be out a few hundred hours lol

Edit : intended to reply to baby

2 Likes

The last two weeks hours played is scary….like 16 to 17 hours a day, every day. Don’t think I could even hit that if I tried between cleaning, cooking, eating and sleeping managing To have that much spare time wouldn’t be possible

3 Likes

image I got it about a year ago, so average 3 hours a day, which sounds about right.

I’ve spent about $80 on the game and GC subs, and $50 worth of planet fuel (splitting it with my wife), so about $0.13/hr.

3 Likes

Got some catching up to do. I suppose the only responsible way to pick up the slack would be to quit my job :thinking:

4 Likes

@ghandymarshall I am online a lot. It varies at times depending on if I am working remotely @ my full time job or if I am in the office. Lately it’s been about 1-2 days a week in the office otherwise I’m online in the game at some point.

I do however go out on the weekends at times. I go to theme parks quite a bit and I also have a family that I spend time with. But yea sleep suffers at times… but I don’t sleep too much anyways.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like much when I look at the grand total though.

2 Likes

I’m embarrassed I have so little

Still the most hrs I’ve put into any game by about 4x

2 Likes

You will get there young grasshopper