Fun Subject: Hours Played

At least Boundless is in my top 5 (at least on Steam…)

EDIT: Actually GOG includes my Xbox play hours. Still missing Minecraft though:

2 Likes

Man my fave game is ark

I really love ARK, but man, Wildcard is just the worst. I have not played since shorty after Genesis Part 1 was dropped. Really excited to see what they do with ARK 2, but it will probably be a PVP/drama infested nightmare like the first one.

1 Like

will probably hit 6k hours next week (since mid 2017)

almost 3400 h since march 2019 (almost no afk, which is a ponit of pride for some reason :smiley: )
2nd most played (ark), not even close at 1200+
rest: 3 digits and less

@Angellus gen 1 ain’t great, but they did a pretty good job with gen 2 and the new lost island map is (will be) absolutely gorgeous

Omg yes. I saw a thing for it the other day and was like whuuuuuaaaatttt

Finally people who understand me

hours played august 6th 2021

2nd most played game is merely in the low triple digits, nothing comes close to boundless in hours played for me.

1 Like

1 Like

since 7 September 2018, plus around 100 hours played on PC

1 Like

Now Boundless is the game with the most hours played for me, I started April last year… I feel embarrassed that I do not have more hours kinda

Edit: Calculated a bit around and since You joined the game or at least the forum in march, it’s actually not that bad of a play time @Fuzzybear1919. Like if I calculated right my hours a day are roughly 5 hours average wise and yours are 4,6. And You still have school and other games on going, so thats not bad actually. If You calculate your hours to the time I’ve gotten the game already for, then You would have been on over 2200 hours of playtime. So bit less than I have. And if I calculate my hours times 3 ish I would have roughly also @BabyCookie’s play time :slight_smile: so we should be in a good average xD

1 Like

Seems I spent more in that one year of time xD ooops few times bit cubit boost, gleam club for either me or family… planets…

2 Likes

I am an ant among titans :grin:
I first played some time late 2018 but stopped for over 2 years till april 2021

4 Likes

That’s okay you do what keeps you happy :slight_smile: whether in the past, present or future, all boundless players are welcome with as little or as much time as they devote to the game and community. ^-^

1 Like

Just teasing u it’s fine however long u play

1 Like

Similar, actually … ~ 929h.

Whilst I kind of took 2-3 months off earlier this year (just keeping things fueled) … I still don’t think I’d be close to what you do, mate.

Still, it’s nice to have somewhere other than Power Automate to express my creativity!

3 Likes

1 Like

I only have maybe 500 hours :sob: but I’ve been playing since 2018 and log on almost every day for about 30 mins sometimes a whole day if I’m not working. I also have only been on 2/3 hunts, have been playing alone (thanks social anxiety), and have just joined my first guild today!

9 Likes

@RachelRush yay :grin: now the party starts hehehe-

1 Like

D: but you haven’t been alone you been with all of us this whole time hands Ratchel-chan a :cookie:

3 Likes