Fun Subject: Hours Played

Don’t worry no one bite except maybe @Bethlehem
P.s I know it’s not just something you get over this is meant purely as a joke

1 Like

Have played boundless over 10 times more than other games…

4 Likes

A little off-topic, but ARK is a great game with mods and on a server with a bunch of friends. Otherwise its a ■■■■ show … the pvp drama and all ruined the game for me and the building for me was pretty sad … I always hated the pre-built systems … not to mention it really just felt like Pokemon … had fun with it though.

Started playing shortly before Duskmoor fel.

5 Likes

I adored ARK, hosted Roraima and Aramour and Alluion maps, Pug mod <3, alpha and beta tested mods, then it stopped running on my appletato 1-2 years ago

1 Like

grafik

I wonder why PS4 players have one more achievement over us PC players :thinking:

edit: started 29 Apr, 2020 (according to the “A Journey Into The Unknown” achievement :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

That’s a good thing about consoles they are all the same as long as it is of that generation

Enemies of the heir, beware.

1 Like

Best purchase ever! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The extra achievement we have on the playstation is the platinum trophy for getting all the other trophies for the game. Most games on the playstation have an extra trophy as a platinum trophy for getting all the other trophies

2 Likes

Oh that’s cool, thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

All right, here’s mine:

I would suspect that this is the #2 game ever for me in terms of overall hours. And considering the time frame, definitely it was the most intensely I ever played any game. The other game I played over 8 years, and boundless we’re talking about most of those hours being in 25 - 26 of the last 34 months.

3 Likes

What game was ur first
Edit I meant what was ur first in hrs

1 Like

First computer game ever played?
Sounds like an interesting another fun subject.

For me it was “kill the bit” on an Altair 8800.

1 Like

I don’t think that was the question, but it sounds like a fun one!
My, uh, my memory doesn’t go that far back, but if we include consoles, I would imagine it was something on the Atari 2600. Without consoles, it would be some ancient DOS game.

1 Like

My Progress…

2 Likes

3766.83h on PS4

2 Likes

Only had around 700 hours by the time I left
also only had about 300 plots.
I am the worst grinder in the history of ever

1 Like

dev’s owe you 4hours for when you crashed the game with your piramid :smiley:

1 Like

Do we count consoles, or arcades? I have no idea what the first arcade game I ever played was. We had a pong console in (roughly) 1980. I was writing and playing simple games on a TI 99/4A by 1984.

Then I didn’t do much computing for a while (through high school heh) and the first game I ever really got hooked on was called “The Realm”.

Entropia Universe. This is not a recommendation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes