Game crashes

This started happening 3 hours ago every time i go into the sanctum when i load up the game it crashes after 6 seconds i can’t play help please.

These files will help the dev figure out the issue you are having.

Thing is it’s happening to my friend that lives close to me.

Please share a game log of the failure - details here.

I am having the same issue as Frankuu. It started as of the last update of the game. I sent the dump file to boundless@turbulenz.com per the statement made earlier in this thread.

I was talking to @Frankuu and it seems his issue is a corrupted smart stack and he says if you go near said area where the smart stack is it crashes the game.

That may very likely be the issue. I was about halfway between my house and his (headed towards his) when I crashed.

My friend was able to get on yesterday but he got near my area and crashed there’s only 2 people in my area able to get on :confused:

If it is a Smart Stacking issue then hopefully the release of Testing to Live will resolve this. It’s expected this week.

Latest update did not fix my client crashing problem at login unfortunately. Hoping for news soon.

I was able to login today. Although I was getting slow network responses causing me to kind of snap back and move around funny. I am not having network issues. Did a test and I am getting 5Mbs up and 50 Mbs down.