Game Population

So I just got this game so I can play with my kids but there doesn’t seem to be anyone ever online. Are there popular servers?

1 Like

Well Kovah is technically the center of the Boundless universe as it is right now, so players will often visit there. Currently the playerbase isn’t as active, since we’re mostly just waiting for the C++ patch to come out. Nonetheless, you can always ask to see if anyone online wants to play at any time :smile:

Which, the capital project is on pause for now, but the planet is wonderful

3 Likes

By the way, is only the capitol area blocked off, or is the whole world locked down?

Most people are waiting for the next release, which should have many of the 1.0 systems in place as well as new worlds to explore. Building now can be fun, but you’ll lose all progress whenever the new release hits.

Just the capital. The surrounding area is fairly sparsely populated for now.

I’ve never seen a barrier wall like there is in north of Kovah until yesterday. And that plateau goes on forever.

1 Like

when is this patch coming out?

this year is the most accurate answer.

2 Likes

Your welcome to lapas well i havent Been o line in a while but lapas is the best for people

Thank you everyone for the responses. We will check out those servers next time we’re online.