Game Quite Unplayable Lately

So yesterday the game has been very “crash-y”. Every time I go through a portal, it crashes. Now it’s even worse. When I log in, as soon as the portal in the sanctum is about to open, the game crashes :frowning: I’m on a Mac btw.

Can you post a log?

Sure thing, if you tell me how lol

Get the log from a session after it crashes and see this:-

@michaelb I’ve also been experiencing this issue. I literally haven’t been able to go through any portal, even the sanctum portal. It’s made the game completely unplayable.

Possibly connected: Several people have complained during hunts that their computers freeze in the sanctum after dying.

Mine did not do so a few evenings but yesterday night it also freezed (as in screen still has image but complete frozen) every single time I went back to sanctum. Didn’t grab logs in the rush to get back.

1 Like

@NL-Tim looks like my game was fine for about 2 hours, but it’s back to crashing again after only a few seconds in game. Here’s another crash log: https://pastebin.com/E9etpexS

This time I was in the Portal Seekers hub and was traveling between portals.

What helps me when that happens is I delete my chunkcache

We’ve pushed an update that should address two crashes, one when going back to the Sanctum that matches your crash.

3 Likes