Game unplayable since patch 215

The game has been unplayable since patch 215. It always crashes as soon as I move my character without any information. Have it already uninstalled and reinstalled again. Unplayable :frowning:

Where are you located / what ISP? Pc or PS4?

I play over steam at PC. All my other MMO´s works fine. Have a DSL 50000

It sounds like you’re not running the latest version.

Restarting steam is essential. Please confirm you’ve done this.

I run the latest version. My boundless updates itself.

Are you submitting the crash logs? If so, we’ll be able to see why it’s crashing.

I don´t get a crash log.

Will it be fixed and what if I lose everything because my beacons are expiring, will I get refunded? Same with the Gleamclub, do I get reimbursed for the time I can not play because of this bug?

1. Assuming you’re playing on PC, then after a client crash when you next restart you should be asked if you want to upload the crash logs. Is this not happening?

2. Can you share a screenshot of the crash happening?

3. If possible can you open the F1 Debug menu, then copy and share the debug information?

4. Could you also try finding the game log and sharing this with us, details are here:

Worth double checking it has updated successfully. In Steam right click on Boundless->Properties->Local Files->Verify Integrity Of Game Files.

There were a number of crashes from other users running the older client version some hours after deployment so there may have been a delay in it being rolled out to all users.

I see, I have to help myself again. And should I ever play Boundless again, I can not support it financially with GleamClub and Co.

2 devs responding to help and you still manage to complain. Yikes

5 Likes

They’re trying to help you, but to do that they need information from your PC that I’m sure you don’t want others having open access to, so you gotta get it to them. Help them, to help you.

Without any log I can´t send it to them.

There is a menu to submit it. Its not something you even have to search for.

If I log in to the game and do anything or press any key the game crash.

If the game boots then it should be writing a log to here:-

If its not writing one then is there anything unusual going on e.g. out of disc space - and can you manually create files in that folder?

1 Like

I believe that you’re some how running the old client against the new servers.

One thing you could try is switching to the Testing beta version. Try running this.
Then try switching back.

1 Like

There are absolutly no files in it and I can´t create manually files there.

But I found out why. I was still in the family view of Steam and Boundless does not seem to like that.

1 Like

Does the game now run okay after you disable Family View? If so, what options did you have set up that caused issues when running the game?